Part 5

Minseok woke up and remembered last night. He gasped and looked next to him. But Mina wasn't lying on the bed anymore. He stood up quickly and searched for her in his whole apartment. Still he couldn't find her. He sighed, then walked in the kitchen to make coffee.

A small piece of paper caught his attention.

"Hey Minseokie, I'm grabbing breakfast at that sweet café. Be back in 20 minutes. See you then.
09:57
Mina"

He smiled and was pacified. He thought that little mistake ruined everything, but he guessed it should be alright.
So she'll be here in about 10 minutes.
His phone ringed suddenly and Minseok instantly ran to accept the call.

"Hey Hyung. It's Chen."

"Ah. Hi. Why you calling?"

"I just wanted to ask if you're okay... I heard about your burned back..."

"Haha don't worry about that. I'm fine. It just should heal a bit before practicing again."

"Then how about I visit you? Are you at your's?"

"Ah Chen... you shouldn't come today. I'm really okay. It's alright."

"Hmm? Are you hiding something? Or someone? A girlfriend..? Oh là là..."

"Stop it. She ain't my girlfriend. Just best friends."

"Then why you hiding her? Arguing?"

"Nooo... It's just..."

"Damn Hyung. What did you mess up?"

"We drank a lot yesterday and that escalated..."

"Minseok? You fucked her? Hahaha... wow.. Nice one."

"Ah shut up. She'll come back soon, so see you tomorrow."

"Okay see you. Don't mind it too much. You said you're friends. It won't matter."

They hung up and a few seconds later Minseok ran into the closet. He was still naked and had to wear something before Mina came back. He didn't hear her entering the apartment. Mina placed the keys back on the cupboard. She looked for Minseok but didn't see him around. Minseok must still be sleeping.

She opened the bedroom door and saw Minseok wince and fall on the bed.
"The fuck... You surprised me." He stated. She just chuckled. Since Minseok already laid on the bed he stayed there. At least he was clothed.

"So what did you get for breakfast?" He asked curiously while moving his legs lazily.

"I

"I...got...coffee...buns...and...cake..." She said like hypnotised. Mina couldn't look away from Minseok lying sexily on the bed.

"Why are you staring at me? And stammering like that?" He didn't know why she was looking so weird.

"Don't play innocent. Stop lolling on the bed like you want to seduce me again. It's too sexy." She sighed. Minseok stared at her stopping his movements. "You think I'm sexy?" He stood up and grabbed her waist while whispering into her ear. "Do you want me again? I can fulfil your desires... you just have to say when you need me." She gulped, but then got her seducing attitude back. "Fine then, Sexy. How about now?" He smirked and laid her down.

"You really want me now again?" He asked in a low tone. She nodded and grabbed his neck without hesitation. Their kiss melted their lips together. He touched her whole body with his roaming hands. She moaned and he slipped his tongue deeper in her mouth. She then pushed him off her and was about to get down to his cock. He suddenly stopped her.
"I don't want you to do that." She was surprised. "Why? I don't mind i-" She asked but he cut her off. "No please. I don't want it." She looked at Minseok who was standing up and walking into the kitchen. "I'm sorry, but that's something I really dislike in bed."

She smiled and patted his back while sitting next to him and having breakfast together. "It's fine. If you don't like it, then I'll dislike it too." He smiled at her and thanked her for understanding.

"It's nice being your best friend. It's like I feel free." Mina said and Minseok looked at her happily. Mina concluded that he felt the same.

"What should we do today? Wanna go ice-skating? Or wanna go to the Christmas market trying glogg?" She liked both ideas. "Both~" Minseok chuckled because Mina was being cute and he couldn't resist. "Okay. Everything for my bestie Mina~" She exploded in laughter since she found Minseok's cute actions hilarious.

"But it's too early. Let's watch a movie first." Mina hummed as agreement and both of them placed their plates in the sink. Minseok was suprised when Mina took a plastic bag out of her handbag. It was filled with sweets and nibbles. "Where did you get all this?" Minseok asked while he couldn't help but to laugh. "Just somewhere..." She smirked at him and let herself fall on the comfy sofa.

She sighed. "Ahh... This is nice." Minseok chuckled as he shook his head. He sat beside her and they watched funny movie. Mina was almost cracking up with every joke while Minseok was just silently laughing.

When the movie ended their positions had slightly changed. Minseok's feet were resting on the coffee table and he had a relatively ordinary position on the couch, but Mina's head was laying on the armrest. Her bottom was next to Minseok's and her legs were above his body encircling him.

He was stroking her tights for quite a while but didn't move anywhere else, what Mina appreciated a lot. She perhaps couldn't handle his sexy body that often. They were chilling out and they enjoyed the time because they seriously needed it to relax.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Minseok and Mina looked at each other surprised. "Who is it?" She asked. "Hell, I don't know either." He stood up and Mina watched him walk to the door. She heard male voices and now she realised that she only wore panties and a white, almost see-through shirt he gave her. "Fuck!" She mouthed and tried to get to Minseok's closet without being noticed.

She nearly ran and heard a voice.
"Who's that girl, Xiumin?" Both of them gasped.