Part 7

Minseok woke up and realised he had to work today and was actually quite late. He jumped out of the bed leaving Mina behind sleeping.

He put on clothes and left the apartment quickly while deciding to text Mina later that day. He grabbed coffee at the café and got to work just on time.

Baekhyun smirked. Seemed like he noticed Minseok's arriving time.

"Hyung. I think I know why you're that late unlike usual." Minseok tried to slap him but the younger one escaped swiftly.

"It's not like that. Pervert." He chuckled to himself thinking about how many times Mina and him did it already.

"As if... I bet you did her more than three times already..." Chen added and Minseok immediately glared at him.

"Just shut up and concentrate on practicing." Minseok snapped and they all resumed to go through the choreography. The other members had wondered what might be the issue but let it slip soon.

He texted Mina when they had a break.

Minseok
"I'm at work. You okay?"

Mina
"Yeah. Just woke up. I'll clean a little. You here for dinner? Have something to discuss."

Minseok
"Thanks. Probably. Something to worry about?"

Mina
"No. Just an important question."

Minseok
"I guess it's not discussible now?"

Mina
"Yeah."

Minseok
"I'm off now. Have some fun. Call someone over if you want. See you."

He thought about their conversation. It seemed cold. Like they didn't like or even care for each other. He considered writing something else in addition. He sighed and pressed the 'send'-button.

Minseok
"Let's not be so distant while texting😅 we're friends tho🙊 miss you already👐"

Mina
"Haha😂 same thought😊 miss you too✌ prepare for tonight, Mister😏💋"

Mina didn't think they were weird but she knew she wanted to stay with Minseok. That's why she planned to ask him that one simple question.

Minseok on the other hand was excited for tonight and not only because of their activities in bed. He wanted to see her. He actually really missed her. And little did he know that he blushed while texting Mina.

Baekhyun and Chen just watched him silently.

"You do think the same as me, don't you Chen?"

"Absolutely." Chen answered. "Let's plan something to get them... Like real together. Not like... You know... Whatever they are right now." He suggested.

Baekhyun nodded and told Chen about his plan. "Let's go clubbing. Kai and Chanyeol would surely join. We tag them along too, fill them up with drinks and give them time for themselves... and whoops: it happens... Easy one." Chen agreed quickly and went to ask Chanyeol and Kai if they would join next Saturday night.

Of course both of them wouldn't skip some fun and while they talked Minseok sat there staring at the texts with absolutely no clue.

Baekhyun let himself fall next to Minseok and asked right ahead.

"Xiumin-Hyung. Wanna go clubbing? Saturday night? You can bring Mina with you. I wanna see her again." He smiled cutely and had Minseok trapped in that smile. There was no way out.

"Fine. But don't touch her."

The younger one laughed and instantly responded. "I wouldn't dare touch what's Hyung's." Then he ran off quickly avoiding Minseok's anger. "Smart, Baek. Smart to run while you still can." Minseok thought.

Later that day Minseok knew he would come home late but Mina said it would be okay. She still wanted to wait for him to come back. After all it was too important to postpone it.
Mina spent the whole day cleaning the rooms, cooking food, bathing and watching a new show on tv. By 11 pm when Minseok came back, the apartment was clean like it never were before and nice food was prepared for him.

"Mina? I'm back." He called and she popped up from the living room sitting down in front of him in the dining room.

"Welcome back. Minseokie? Do you like pork escalopes?" She asked carefully. Mina was surprised when he talked calmly to her, because she was expecting him to be tired and annoyed by her.

"Never really tried before... but I'd love to now." He smiled when she filled his plate with lots of delicious looking food.

She was nervous. No one tried her food before. Minseok was the first to taste her European cooking skills. She was once there during school in an exchange program. "It's been a while since then. Maybe it's not that good and doesn't suit his taste. It surely tastes different."

She stared at him waiting and not touching her own plate.

"It's amazing. Do that more often." He grinned at her and she sighed pacified.

"So what did you want to ask me?" He asked while munching the food.

"Ehh.." She hesitated. Minseok stopped eating and patted her hand on the table.

"Whatever it is. Don't worry. Just tell me."
He smiled reassuring.

"The thing is... Let me move in." She said and added "Please." quickly.

"That's it? Wow... I thought about everything else but that." He laughed and sighed.

"Does that mean... 'No'?" Her head hung low not facing him anymore.

"Shut up. Don't worry. You can move in tomorrow, Cutie." He patted her hair and hugged her tightly.

"I want you to move in, because you're a nice roommate and my best friend." He whispered. "Don't you dare feel unwanted here."

She laughed and hugged him back.

"Now I want my reward." He said backing off and holding her firmly on her shoulders.

"What reward? " He smirked.

"Let me see what you wear under that." He tugged slightly on her loose shirt. Then she hit his chest playfully and they end the day in the bedroom again.

The next day began with Minseok waking Mina up. She had work too and shouldn't miss it.

"Minaaaa~ wake up alreadyyy~" He shook her upper body until she finally opened her eyes.

She groaned and got up quickly. Both had breakfast together and Minseok asked.

"Mina? Wanna go clubbing Saturday night? With some friends of mine?" She didn't think too long and agreed.

"Then I'll help you moving today and Saturday will be our little party?" He asked happily and smiling widely.

"Yeah, let's do it like that."

And with that both headed to their workplaces.