Part 6

"Ehh... This is Han Mina. My best friend. Mina these weirdos are Chen and Baekhyun..." She smiled tensed.

"Hi... Nice to meet you. I'd like to excuse myself. I need to dress myself now." She bowed to them and ran into his bedroom.

"Hey! Close your mouths you both. Don't stare at her like that. Perverts."
Minseok attacked them verbally.

"If she's your best friend...? Why isn't she fully clothed? You gotta be kidding me..." Baekhyun smirked at Minseok and Chen just coughed suspiciously.

"Just shut up, and piss off. Both of you. We have something planned for today. I'll see you tomorrow anyways."

"Of course you planned something..." Baekhyun smirked again and Minseok immediately knew what he meant. Then Chen added. "We just wanted to know if you're okay now... Halleluja!" Chen exclaimed. Minseok followed his gaze and there was Mina closing the bedroom door. The huge covering on her back was visible through her blouse.

"Don't tell me, she got hit by the hot coffee too." Baekhyun was shocked. Minseok nodded and pulled Mina beside him so that they couldn't stare at her back anymore. Minseok knew she was uncomfortable with the situation.

"Stop looking at her. You're embarrassing her." He protectively pushed her behind him. She grabbed his shirt and buried her face in it.

"We're extremely sorry, Mina." They both apologised immediately.

"It's okay. I know I'm deformed." She sobbed. Directly Minseok turned around and pulled her into a tight hug whispering calming words.

"Hyung, we better go now. I'm sorry again. And Mina you're a beauty, please don't think you're ugly because of that incident." Chen said and they walked out.

They let go of the hug and Minseok asked if she wanted some coffee. She shook her head. "Don't worry about me. I won't make you any circumstances." He smiled. "Mina. I like making coffee, especially for people I like. Please let me give you some." She smiled back. "Okay. I actually really wanted some." He chuckled and began with it. Mina sat on the counter and watched him. He was concentrated and Mina noticed him sticking out his tongue while he was being focused. Mina chuckled and back-hugged him.

"Thanks for protecting me." He hummed. "Hmm sure. My bestie needs to be secure. Especially when those guys are around." She smiled. Mina knew she could trust him.

It was already around noon, but they just ate the leftovers from the café with fresh coffee. They talked a little about their work starting again next week, after they finished eating. Suddenly Minseok stood up and grabbed Mina in bridal style and carried her into the bathroom.

Mina looked at the tub filled with blue hot water. "You should relax a little. Take a bath. It's with some bath salts." He gave her a huge dressing gown and some of his clothes she could wear.

"While you're bathing I'll get you some clothes for women. We can't go out, without you wearing any underwear. You'd get sick." She thought that he just wanted to buy some lingerie because he was a sexy pervert, but she knew he was right. "Thank you." He hummed and went out of the room, came back in. He was surprised to see Nari already naked.

"Sorry, haha, but I need your sizes."

She wrote some numbers on a piece of paper. Before Minseok could leave she back-hugged him again. He felt her breasts against his back. "Thank you, Minseok. You're the best."

He walked out and smiled on her comment. He liked it.
Being the best is nice.

He came back and Mina was still sitting in the tub singing a few songs. Minseok knocked on the door. "Come in, Minseokie." He entered the room and sat on the closed pot. He watched her playing with the foam.

"You can join me, if you want." She asked friendly and probably not thinking about second thoughts Minseok might have. He smirked.

"Really? Like you want me to?" She now realised it and looked at him like 'seriously?'. He joined her anyways, but didn't try anything sexual. He leaned his head back and he didn't notice Mina shifting herself on Minseok's bare lap. He looked up surprised and saw Mina smirking at him over her shoulder. Her back was facing his chest. He looked at the wound that wasn't covered right now and placed soft kisses on it.

Mina didn't expect it but liked it though. He was gentle so it wouldn't hurt her. He stopped, placed his arms around her stomach and pulled her closer. They both enjoyed their skinship. Usually people who were just friends wouldn't do things like that, but they had a special bond.

They told each other some funny stories and every time Minseok laughed Mina's whole body would shake because of his low voice vibrating in his chest. They stayed like this for about 50 minutes, then Mina stood up, showered her body and stepped out drying herself.

Minseok knew he had a problem. He had to fix it before Mina would see it. He told her to go out before him, but she already noticed. "Struggling with something? Can I help you?" She smiled. Mina knew it wasn't easy for guys bathing with girls without getting turned on. Minseok shook his head and tried to push Mina out of the bathroom.

He had always disliked handjobs and blowjobs. It just didn't suit his taste. Neither did he like being controlled by someone nor feeling superior by humiliating women. It reminded him of his mum. He enjoyed natural sex more than that.

Mina didn't know what she did wrong. She just wanted to pleasure Minseok and help him get rid of his boner, but when it was about him he always pushed her away.

Still Mina stayed in the room and confronted him. "Why are you like this, Minseok? Is it me? I just want to pleasure you. Please..."

"Of course it's not because of you. I just don't like doing that. I hate mistreating women in bed and you can't change my mind... It's not like there's no reason..."

She walked to him and hugged him not wanting to spill it yet. They would have enough time to talk about his past. "Fine. I know. Minseokie, let's do it properly then." Immediately her lips were sweetly locked with his and they walked into the bedroom. Minseok threw Mina on the bed softly. They weren't wearing any clothes what saved some time.

Minseok kissed her upper body until Mina pushed him lower. He got the message and rubbed her sweet southern spot. Mina placed her hands on his hair intertwining them. With what he was doing there Mina came after seconds. Minseok knew where to touch and where to lick, just like a pro.

He preferred it that way because he felt like he could prepare his partner better and like he could compensate for being rough sometimes. When he was a teenager he always thought girls didn't like sex but did it for the boys' sake, so he had the habit of pleasuring her as much as possible.

He continued after she came and made her face the second climax. Mina couldn't wait longer and pulled him up pecking him and tasting herself. Minseok kissed her deeply and at the same time he spread her legs widely. He looked at her wanting agreement for the next step and she pushed her body against him. He didn't hesitate any longer and started thrusting in her core. Not even slow at the beginning, he went all in at once. Mina was a mess, shouting, moaning, hissing. She just couldn't keep quite. The neighbours started knocking. Minseok felt reassured by her screams  and made his thrusts harder and deeper. After some more they came together and Minseok was about to stop and pull out, but Mina glared at him.
"Ahh...Minseok...don't you dare...to stop here...make me come again~..." She said sounding like someone addicted. He looked at her unbelieving. He didn't do anything until Mina grabbed his waist and pushed him into her again. "Ah! Damn... Minseok... Move!" He was pushing again and Mina cried out pleased. "Oh my fuckin god!!! Minseok... Ahhh!" They ignored the knocks on the wall.
He couldn't believe there would be a girl who liked the sex with him that much. Like coming four times...

After they did it again, Minseok was tired. He used a lot of energy to make it feel perfect. Mina felt so good, but sore. She was tired too and laid next to Minseok.

"Let's go ice-skating and at the Christmas market next time." She said and he chuckled and agreed.