Dance the Night Away

My flight touched down yesterday at noon. It took a day after my mother's death to get a flight home. My cousin and her mate came back with me. My father was the one who greeted us at the terminal once we got off. He basically cried right there. The embrace he held me in was one where he didn't want to let go.

It didn't exactly help when I got to the house that everyone was there. Most of the family hadn't seen me in almost five years so at first they didn't recognize that it was me. I also had to go talk with our Alpha and let him know I was back. Even though I never technically left the pack an became a rogue I was still treated as one at first. My parents didn't even tell our Alpha the situation until after I was on the flight out of the country.

All of the funeral preparation talk got under my skin today. I actually went up to my room and changed to go out. My family at first tried to chastise me but Lance told them to just let me. You know, because I kind of have that three months left to live card to play. I couldn't bring myself to wear the outfit I was going to wear the day mom died even though it was clean.

Instead I went with a short black skirt, a black strapless crop top that stopped about halfway down my rib cage, black strappy stilettos, a sliver necklace,(contrary to popular belief sliver didn't hurt werewolves it just became annoying after five hours or so), hoop earrings, smokey eye makeup with winged liner, and a deep red lip stick. My hair was curled a bit and flowed around my shoulders.

I hadn't ever really been to the clubs in town but I knew Lance had found his mate at one. I asked him which club it was and he reluctantly told me. It wasn't hard to find once I got into the heart of the city. The line was long but moving quickly. I actually had the least trouble getting in out of everyone there.

The music was so loud that I couldn't hear any of the voices right next to me. I wasted no time in going right to the bar. Over the years I have grown a taste for vodka and tequila. The taste started early since I spent most of my time in Europe. It seamed like the club knew I was there because one of my favorite songs played. In less than I second I downed my shot and went to the dance floor.

It wasn't hard to spot other wolves who came tonight. The males who saw me and weren't mated stared at me with lustful eyes. Whenever I caught one of their looks I gave them a flirtatious wink. Just because I'm dying doesn't mean I can't have fun and lead them on. I can't tell you how many men I danced with. Only one stuck out.

His cologne was intoxicating. The more sweat both of us expelled the more I smelt it. I danced with this man most of the night as I drank. Everyone was grinding on each other, myself and the man I was dancing with included. I'm not ashamed to say I was bored overseas and took some pole dancing classes. I made sure to apply some of the skills I learned to the situation.

A song ended and I was facing away from the man after grinding on him. "Want to get away from here?" His husky voice whispered in my ear. I turned around and gave him a smirk. I planted a kiss on his lips and his lips captured mine in a way where you wouldn't think we just met.

As I pulled away I noticed his forest green eyes. "Sorry love, maybe another night." I turned on my heels and walked away. If I had eyes in the back of my head I could have sworn she was staring at my ass. It wasn't that I was a virgin and wanted to stay that way until I died. HELL NO! That was diminished like three and a half years ago. I just didn't want to end up being late for my mothers funeral in the morning.

I did hope I would met him again within the next three months.