chapter 2

Okay just see what the original wings you have at my random book.., cause wattpad is being a bitch!
-------

Y/N:

I woke up by the sound of ......Crying?.

Why the hel is there crying in the god damn woods?

So me being me, I jump up seeing It was already night time, maybe 9 or 10 I don't know, Anyways, walking to the direction where the crying was.

I fold my wings so nobody can see and put it inside my cape like hoodie, I put on my hood over my head.

Then I started walking to the crying was only find a clearing, there was a lake in the middle and flower's surronding it.

When I walk closer to the clearing the crying stop, but I knew there was someone here..

"ahh.. anybody here?, don't worry I won't hurt you" I ask like a stupid woman!.

A few second's later the thing that was crying was actually a little girl wearing a ( just put what sally wears.. Cause I'm too lazy!)

I was suprise because she has blood coming out of her forehead.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

Sally:
I was crying cause I did something bad that everyone in the mansion hate's me (except the girls and slendy)

~~~Flash back~~~

No one's P.O.V (hahahahhahha)
Sally was hiding in the mansion cause....well...she did something unforgivable.

" SALLY!!!!" said an annoyed Joker yelled " SALLY WHERE ARE YOU!?!!!??!" said a every Irritated flirty elf.

The only thing was on sally's mind was 'hide in seek hehehehhe'

~~~Time Skip~~~ cause I fuckin can! >:3.

40 fuckin minutes pass and they still didn't find her, and sally well she was getting bored down her under spher fathers desk she wen't out of her hidding Place and go to the livingroom.

well everybody is waiting for her there when she was coming down stairs, someone push her off the stairs, stumbling down the stairs landing on her face.

She look up, she saw an angry. Jeff, Ben, Masky, Hoddie, Sonic, Tails doll, LJ, EJ, Liu, Puppeteer, Bloody painter, radio face and last Dark link

They came closer and closer to sally, and you are wondering where is slender and toby right?, they were visiting the slender brother's.

And as for the girl's they have a girls night on there secrect cabin, and lost silver in his room, BRVR killing random people, Kagekao drinking wine in his room and doesn't even give's a shit about them.

Candy pop well I do not know, jason the toy maker is making toys again, lazuri is asleep and doesn't give a FUCK about anything, anyways.

The boys started beating sally, but luckly sally got away and ran out of the door, and more blood coming out of her forehead.

She then ran to the Forest and found a Clearing hiding in the darkness, Thinking of what she did, then it hit her.

she started crying again because she broke everyone's things, the thought of that made her cry even more.

Sally then heard someone's voice, she quickly hush up and look at the person.
(Pick up top)

(just add what you just said here cause I'm lazy!)
~~~~Present time~~~~

Y/N:

She looks shy.... I like shy people (If you don't well you are now cause I like people who are shy!).

I took off my hood and stared at her I then just realize her eyes were forest green like real green.

Wow she has green forest eyes.... Huh that means she's not human...

She was staring at my e/c eyes "Umm..." was the only thing that left her mouth, but kept looking at me like she was studying me...

Don't look at me...
Its weird...
Really weird.... 😕

"Umm..what is you're name miss?" She saids
Which snap me out of my thoughts.

" ummm...... Y/n...Yours?"I said awkwardly, "sally" she said...

Then there was an awkward silent....

"so umm...if you don't mind me asking.... Ummm... what are you doing here?, and why is there blood coming out of you're forehead?" I ask.

the wind was blowing my H/L H/C, "...." she stayed silent's, then broke to tear's?!

Ahhhhh!!!! What am I gonna do?!, I dont know how to take care of a kid?! Kiss her? No! her Wait hug her?! Super yes!!.

I spread my arm and walk to wards her and hug her, she sob on my shoulder and about a minutes or so she stop.

She didn't break the hug tho, I ask her what wrong and she told me everything, and she need some place to stay in

"hey umm...sally how about you stay with me for tonight cause it's kinda late" I said.

"Are you sure?" she whispers but enough to hear.

"Well yeah.... I guess"I said and started walking to my cabin.

But I can tell that she was asleep cause she became a little heavy.

(Just add any kinds of cabin you like)

I saw my cabin into view and walk inside, closing the door with my foot.

going up the stairs to the spare bed room that I have, but never use putting her on the bed.

And walk out of the room and whispering a good night, closing the door behind me.

opening the door to my room turning on the light, taking all my cloths off and going to the bathroom.

When I was done I put on some f/c panties blue pj's and a 2f/c shirt and going to bed pulling my (3 fav color) and turn off the light...
"Good night.....sally" I said and Fell asleep....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH kill me!! So many words that nobody can't understand!!!!!!!!