Chapter 8:

Hey I know I didn't tell you the Reader's age is....But her age is 18 but big suprise Ima time skip it 3 years later and you will be 21 years old.... cause That will be the time you will met the Cp's K.....soooo Yeah :3..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joker: (take a hint)

I was walking around the forest, Thinking about sally running away for 3 fucking years ago, everyone gave up but the fucking tree didn't but he accept it, I sigh and walk more.....
.........
Then I heard singing, I stop and I followed the melody, But I only came across A clearing, and there was someone 2 of them I look closer and saw.....
....
.......
......
....
.........
.....
SALLY!

She was smiling and laughing with a girl she was wearing a blue V T-Shirt and black shorts shorts.

It looks like they were having a picnick, I coudn't move nor said anything, hot tears run down my white fabulous skin.

I ran away from the spot I was standing, and ran to the mansion....

I kick open the fucking door....

-I FOUND SALLY!!!!
I yelled.

They look at me shock, then the tree teleported in front of me.

-Child sally is already...... gone....
He hesitaded to say the 'Gone' part.

-No she is not gone slenderp, FOLLOW ME I KNOW WHERE SHE IS HURRY!!!!!.
I yelled the top of my lungs, and ran to where sally was.

Please, please, please....
Was The only thing I thought...

We then Arrived to the clearing were I saw sally, but lucky there where still there I smiled (if thats even posible)

-Mommy Look I made you a flower crown! (Yes she calls you mommy cause you are already 21 years old)
Sally said

Faceless tree:

My smile drop when I heard what sally said to the women sitting beside's her..

-Its pre-
She was cut of by seeing as all, she drop the flower crown, and look at as fear in her eyes.

-Sally darling what's wrong?
The women said
Sally then pointed to our direction, tears running down her...Rosy cheeck's? (is that the right spelling? And yes you did a littke make up on her).

The women look at us then gasp.

-nightmare! get sally out of here!
She said, then a huge dragon came out of nowhere, sally climb on the dragon thing, and flew of.

-nightmare! get sally out of here!She said, then a huge dragon came out of nowhere, sally climb on the dragon thing, and flew of

(You have many dragons, in your huge ass new cabin or should I say mansion)

She look at as angry, then the few boys, she got more angry when she saw Jeff.