Chapter 22 + Suprise

Attention my pies!

This chapter is very random!
If you don't like that then leave!

Oh and the surprise will be down there!
⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

⇩still in flashback mode⇩

Still in (Evils name) Pov:

The party was going great, and me and sis saw the two prince, but they were both twins.

But they were different, like prince rick he has Golden hair, Green eyes, and tan skin (Which she really like) and prince (Dads name) has (your hair color) hair and his eyes were Red (Which she hates).

I fell in love with prince rick, cause he was smart, kind, and helpful to other's.

*Sigh* I wish he love me~ *Sighs dreamingly*
I thought and sat Down on one of the bench near an open window.

A few minutes later it was getting darker outside, so I stood up and started looking for my sister.

But i couldn't find her, i look for her in the castle everywhere, I still couldn't find her.

Then I heard something falling out of the sky, it hit directly on the glass ceiling.

It broke into a million pieces, I look at that direction and look at the thing, but it wasn't a thing it was a person.... A person with......

Butterfly wings?

I stood there shock out of my mind and in the corner of my eyes I saw my sister with prince rick, I turn my head towards there direction.

My eyes were wide and I started at my sister, her hair was messy and she was sweating hard, her dress was in a messy way and her mouth was cover with white jizz with mix of her or someone's saliva.

(I just read what my sis just wrote it's disgusting, But oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, and what is white jizz?).

'Damn' an angel voice said I whipped my head towards the thing and look at it, the people in the ball room look at the thing in front there own eyes.

Then we All heard a scream for an older woman shouted.

-ITS PRINCESS BUTTERFLY RIVER!!! OH THE GODS FINALLY FIND THE RIGHT HEIR TO THE THROWN!!!
Said the old woman and she bow down on her knees then slowy everyone was one there knees, even me but yellow and rick didn't.

(Welp that was random! #idontknowwhatijustwrotebackthere)

-No need to bow *Stoods up* I just need to get my husband here.
Butterfly said.

The all of a sudden (Dads name) burst in the door with a nervous look on his face, he look at her and she look at him.

-H-Hi honey, i-i see you're he-re to p-p-pick me up *Nervous laugh*
Prince (Dads name) said

Wait..... If his married to this girl that means he's not a prince anymore but a king! But a king of what?!.
I thought.