extra ending: chaos

Lights:

*banging sounds* I jump when i heard a noise inside my room as I look around my room and standing there on the door was...

Oh god no!

-WAKEY WAKEY!!! THERES BEACON AND PIZZA UPSTAIRS!!!
I stared at her....

With a Bitch-are-you-serious? Face.

She just smiled and ran out of my room slamming the door behind her..

I sigh and walk towards my new closet, I change to my new style and grab my hoodie like cape.

I pulled the hood and walk outside my room, I didn't want to walk because I'm kinda lazy, I spread my wings and flew upwards and I then flew to the amazon hallway were the vines that will trapped me here forever tired to grab me.

I burst to the wodden door, I landed on the other side of the room and  started walking upstairs.

When I got on the top I saw.......

Chaos...

-I'M SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS!!!!!
U-H said, she just walk to the elevator and press a button and there she goes going to the dinning room.

I just shook my head then all of a sudden something hit me on the back of my head really hard, I put a hand on the back of my head and turned around to see..

Not this again...

-SIS!!! I WAS PLAYING THAT GAME!!!
G.O said as she screamed at her sister...

-WELL! EXXXCCCUUUSSSEEEESSSS ME!! YOU WEREN'T PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT I WAS SAYING!!!
P Yelled back at her sister.

I rub the back of my head and shook my head and then *Screaming* the demonic teen has already turned to a giant demon, her smelling face and her glowing green eyes looked at....

My god... I'm out...

I quickly ran to the elevator and press no. 45 button, the door closed and the last thing I saw was our 3th and 5th leader tired clamming her and two down...

I feel so sorry for them...

___________________________________

Done..