Chapter 17

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

No ones:

Its been months and the boy is still in a coma.

Today was 11/10/16, 10:01 pm.

Y/n was cooking dinner, she was making (Fav dinner).

The others were playing or watching Tv in the living room.

Sally and lazari are playing with lala jane is Gonna fall asleep any second, ann is watching Adventure time, ally playing a game on her phone and last Sadie floating around watching Sally and lazari play.

Y/n called The 6 that dinner was ready.

They look at each other and Run to the first seat and guess What Sadie was the first one to seat there.

There face: =3=
Lazari's face: 0-0'

Y/n laugh a little at there reaction, and sat down on an empty seat.

Sally sat down next to her mother and Jane sat down next to you (Sally right Jane left K?)

===Time skip cause Im already sleepy====

Y/n:

I warm some soup up and bought them to girl.

The little girl was still not talking and her brother is still in a coma.

Its only been 3 days since he had a coma.

The soup was done, I put puredsome soup on a (4 Fav color) bowl.

I went upstairs to the Infirmary room, I open the door and saw the little girl hugging her brother.

She was crying in her sleep, She was saying something too.

I raise a brow and out the bowl on a near counter.

I walk closer to her and heard that Was a little quite disturbing..
Note:Little

She said...

Please stop the torture.... Hehehehehe~....You can't run.......She's is always here with you...she's gonna catch you~

She kept repeating it.

I sigh and sat on the of the bed, and shoke the little girl up, she slowy opened her eyes and look at me.

-Hey I made some soup for you.
I said.

She look at me and nod, I got up and grab the warm bowl.

I walk over to her and gave her the soup, She look at it for a minute and started drinking it with the spoon.

I smiled and left the room.

I sigh and close the door, but before i could close the door, I took a little peek and saw that she was...

Looking at me.

I close the door and speed walking to my room, I open the door quickly and walk inside an shut the door.

I then  grab a (4 Fav color) Towel.

I went to my bathroom that was conneced to my room and took a warm bath.

When I was done I put on A red panties and blue Pjs, And a green T-Shirt.

(No bra really reader-chan?!, Dont worry cause When I sleep I dont really wear any bra cause it hurts when you change in the morning XD)

I cover myself with my blankets and slept.

============

Im really busy sooo sorry...,