CHAPTER 10

"Today there is no work!"(Y/N) sang as she shot out of bed.

Kicking the thin blankets off her,she jumped out of bed but ended up slipping on the floor and hurting her butt.
"Ouch!"she yelled in pain and got up,"What a great way to start the day..."

Slowly walking towards the bathroom,she could still feel the pain due to the collision between her and the 'too hard' floor.When she finally made it to the bathroom,she did her regular routine.Changing into some comfortable clothes,she entered the kitchen and made herself some cereals.

"What should I do today?"she asked herself as she sat down at the table and began eating,"I wonder what Carry or Bangtan will be doing right now."

She let her mind wonder from the silliest thing to the worse thing which might happen to her while slowly munching on her cereals until she put the spoon,for who knows how many times,into her mouth only to find it empty. 

"I guess I was spacing out...didn't even know when I finished it,"she sighed as she walked to the sink and kept her empty bowl,deciding to wash it later.

As she plopped herself on the couch in the living room,she again began to think what she could do to spend the day and that was when her phone vibrated.

Hope😇:hobi wanna hang outeu~

Well,I also have nothing to do and besides he's fun to be with,so why not? she thought as she quickly replied back.

sure i'd luv to^^ where to meet???
Hope😇: u actually replied!!! my hearteu,my hearteu
huh???if u dont want me to come then tats fine:(
Hope😇:no no no...hobi wants u to cum!I'll pick u up at around 11..b ready!;) 
k bye!

"Okay now whats the time-wait,what!?"she exclaimed when she noticed what time it was "already 10:45?And I thought I woke up early..."

She quickly went to her room to change into something casual.Taking out a pair of skinny jeans and a plain white shirt,she decided to wear them.When she was done,she combed her hair and decided to let it open.After putting some mascara and applying her lip gloss,she took her phone and her lip gloss and put them in her purse.She decided to wear the converse with her favourite rose design embroided on it, which Carry had gifted her on her birthday.

As she was scrolling down her phone,the doorbell rang and she immediately knew who it was.Walking towards the door,she opened it and immediately smiled.

"Hi Hoseok oppa....hi Jungkook?"she got confused when she saw another person she wasn't expecting at all.
"Sorry,he insisted to come,"Hoseok apologized while pointing at the younger boy.
"Hi (Y/N)!"Jungkook greeted,"Hope you don't mind if I tag along?"
"Yeah its perfectly fine.Anyways,lets go."she assured and locked her apartment.But when turned back,realized something.

"Hey you both,shouldn't you be wearing your masks?I mean you know,you know,fans?"
"Oh yeah!You brought them,right hyung?"Jungkook questioned as he looked over at his older friend.
"H-Hey!Don't look at me like that!When I was gonna search for it,you were clinging onto me,begging me to take you with me!"Hoseok defended himself.

They look so cute like this!I wanna snap a picture right now but they'll think I'm a creep if  I do that (Y/N) thought.

"Okay stop fighting now.I think I have some masks which I got in a gift exchange last Christmas.I didn't use them even once,so they'll do,right?"

"Ah thank you so much!You're a life saver!"the two boys exclaimed together while the girl just smiled and unlocked the door again.

"Here,"she handed the masks to the two boys who gladly accepted them and put the masks on.
"Anyways,didn't anyone notice you while you were coming?"she asked as they were walking down the street.
"Well...Jin hyung dropped us till your apartment so it wasn't really a problem,"Jungkook shrugged,"well Hoseok hyung,where are you taking us?"

"Yeah,where?"(Y/N) asked too since the whole time he hadn't mentioned where they were going. 
"We,uh,we're going shopping...yeah SHOPPING!"Hoseok yelled at the last part.

After walking for some more time,they soon reached a shopping mall and decided to enter it.The first store they entered was a ladies' clothing store since the two boys thought they should probably be 'gentlemen' to the only girl who was with them.

"Is this good?"(Y/N) asked while taking out a grey shirt.
"Um,yeah but I think you'd look good in a dress like this too,"Jungkook replied while showing her a cute black lace dress.
"You know that I don't like dresses,right?"the girl asked and scrunched her nose.
"But it'll look good on you.Sometimes its good to change your style a bit."Jungkook tried to convince her but when he saw the unsatisfied look on her face,he just gave up "okay fine,if you don't like it..."

Meanwhile,Hoseok was simply standing in a corner and observing the two.

The girl after a long time,ended up buying a light coloured denim shirt and the plain grey shirt she had seen earlier and the black dress Jungkook suggested was secretly in her bag.

"Guys,I'm done"she called out for the two boys.

Three of them then entered a shoe store where Jungkook again bought a pair of timberlands and Hoseok a pair of sneakers.When they had bought everything they wished to buy,they decided to have something and when they saw a restaurant,they immediately decided to enter it.

"You can order anything you want,its my treat."(Y/N) told the two as they sat down at a table and looked through the menu.
"But I feel bad for letting you pay~"Hoseok pouted.
"The last time we had a deal remember?"the girl asked as she raised both her eyebrows.
"Oh yeah."

After ordering,the two boys sat opposite to the girl and talked until their orders came.

"Jungkook ahh~"Hoseok said as he tried to feed his younger friend.
"Stop hyung,this is embarrassing.I'm not a kid anymore,"Jungkook complained.
"I know but that doesn't change the fact that you're younger than me,"Hoseok replied and Jungkook,with no other option left,opened his mouth.

*Snap* 

"Aw that was so cute!"(Y/N) exclaimed as she showed them the picture she had just clicked.
"Show me,"Hoseok looked at the picture "yeah it really is!Kookie looks so cute~a cute little kid."

Jungkook,embarrassed,tried to take the phone from the girl's hand but failed when she hid it behind her back.
"Please delete it (Y/N),please,"Jungkook pleaded
"Why?I mean its a good picture~"

Jungkook thought what he could do to make the girl obey him and an idea crossed his mind.Putting one of his hand beside his mouth,he mouthed 'fanfictions' which immediately made the girl repent of what she did.
"Okay,okay,I'll delete it,"she sighed as she pressed on the delete button "happy?"
"Very much."

After they finished their food,the two idols decided that they should drop (Y/N) home and so,after the girl had paid,they walked towards her apartment.

"Thanks for dropping me.I had a great time with you both!"she thanked.

"We too had a lot of fun!Bye!"Jungkook waved and Hoseok did the same.Two of them started walking away with the girl watching them but Hoseok ran back to her.

"By the way I forgot to tell you.I think you didn't notice but you and Jungkook are wearing the same outfit,"when he said that,the girl realized that Jungkook was too wearing a plain white shirt with jeans but his shoes were timberlands"...and in the mall when he was telling you to buy that dress,I felt like an elder brother who had took his brother for shopping with his girlfriend."Hoseok winked and ran away to where his friend was standing,leaving the girl a blushing mess.

<><><><><><><><><><><><> 
A/N:We're already on our tenth chapter!Thank you for giving this book so much love!I appreciate it a lot!!!I made this chapter so long I can't believe it myself...but hope you liked it!