CHAPTER 21

*(H/A)-House Address.

Few days later...

"Yup mom...don't worry."

(Y/N) spoke into the phone as she dragged her suitcase outside her apartment,waiting for the vehicle to come and pick her up.

It was finally the day to fly to the place where she had spent her entire childhood.

Ever since she had shifted to Seoul for work,she never got the chance to visit her parents in (H/T).And so,it was clear that she was over the top happy to know that she could finally see her parents and wander around the neighbourhood where she had been brought up.

"Yes mom,I've been eating well.You know I can't live without food."she joked.She could hear a light chuckle from the other line as well.

But the conversation between the mother and daughter was soon interrupted by the honking sound from a black van.

"Okay mom,I'll call you once we reach.Bye."

Putting her phone in the pocket of her pants,she grabbed her suitcase and walked over to the van with a huge smile.

But when the window was rolled down,she became shocked.She had expected to see some of the staff members waiting for her,but no.There in the van she saw BTS sitted,with all of their eyes glued on her and with smiles on their lips.

She looked at each one of them in shock,until her eyes fell on someone she had avoided the past few days after the incident at their dorm,Jungkook.

"Eh,where is the staff's van?"she asked.
"You're sitting with us,(Y/N)-ah!"Hoseok exclaimed as he opened the door.
"Huh?"
"Yes (Y/N).Now,get in."Yoongi said as he smiled his famous gummy smile,hands motioning for her to climb into the vehicle.

Finally nodding slightly,she first dumped her suitcase in the trunk before making herself comfortable in the seat,with Hoseok sitting beside her.

"So (Y/N),I heard that your parents live in (H/T)?"the manager asked as he started the engine of the van,ready to drive to the airport.

"Yes...actually I haven't seen them seen I moved here.I'm really excited."the girl replied as she smiled hugely.

They began to drive to the airport,small chats taking place here and there.The ride was quite pleasant and (Y/N) couldn't deny that she had made a good decision to sit with them.

"(Y/N),from the scale of zero to hundred,how happy and excited are you right now?"Jimin asked as he turned back from his seat to face the girl.
"To be honest...I feel two hundred percent happy and excited!"(Y/N) answered in a tone full of excitement.
"I'm glad that you're happy."Jimin said,which was soon followed by his signature eye-smile.

I swear if I wasn't seeing them everyday,I would've fainted on the spot.

After some time,they finally reached the airport.Getting all their luggage from the trunk,they made it inside the airport.

As usual,there was a whole bunch of fans waiting for their idols to show up.And soon as BTS made their entry,screams and flashes from cameras filled the airport.

The boys just waved and smiled as they passed by the crowd of fans who were hardly controlled by the security.

(Y/N) on the other hand,got nervous seeing the flashes from camera everywhere.

She had been their make-up artist for some time now and had worked for them during concerts too,but it was her first time travelling with them.

She tightened her grip on her suitcase as she walked timidly behind the members.She didn't dare to look up from the ground while walking,resulting in her bumping into one of the member's back.