CHAPTER 15

"Explain everything,right now."

Yoongi became confused over how the maknae was talking and what he was asked to explain.

"What should I explain?"he asked as grew annoyed by how he was being disrespected by his 'dongsaeng'.

"Don't act like you don't know."Jungkook said as Jimin was trying to shut him.

(Y/N),on the other hand,furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.Did they fight earlier?

"Jungkook,what's wrong?"the girl asked as she looked over at the boy who was intensely staring at Yoongi,making him immediately turn in her direction.
"What's wrong?I thought we were friends but you hid such a big thing from me!"Jungkook accused her and he no longer knew why he was reacting like this to a small thing.

Was it because he thought his friends kept a secret from him or was it because of something else?He no longer knew.

"Uh,guys,stop fighting.I guess people are starting to notice us,"Jimin said as he tried to calm the maknae and his hyung while they both were on the verge of yelling at each other.

"Jimin is right.Let's go to my apartment.Its just nearby."(Y/N) agreed with Jimin and pulled Yoongi with her while Jimin dragged Jungkook along.

The four speeded to (Y/N)'s home and successfully reached without anyone noticing them.

While the boys sat in the living room,the girl went to get each of them a glass of water.

"I hate walking fast!"Yoongi whined as he seemed to forget about the incident that took place just a while ago in the park,but Jungkook was still angry.

Soon,the girl came back with a glass of water for each of them.They at once gulped down the liquid after thanking (Y/N).

After they drank,Jungkook spoke up again.

"Why didn't you tell us?"he questioned while looking at the rapper.
"What do I have to tell you?"Yoongi asked back calmly as he found himself slowly starting to doze off.
"Hey,you can't just sleep when we're talking!"Jungkook exclaimed angrily seeing how Yoongi could even sleep in the middle of their conversation,well most likely,their quarrel.

Jimin looked at (Y/N) giving her a 'please do something' look,making her nod her head lightly at him.

"Jungkook,what happened?You know,we can talk calmly over whatever you want to say,"(Y/N) suggested as she walked over to the maknae.
"I tried talking calmly but he's just not paying attention!"Jungkook replied and walked past the girl towards the couch where Yoongi had fallen asleep.

"Wake up!You can't just keep on sleeping!"Jungkook yelled in the ears of the sleeping Yoongi,which made him immediately wake up.

"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU JEON JUNGKOOK?!"Yoongi yelled as he stood up.
"I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THAT!"Jungkook yelled back.

The atmosphere became really tensed and (Y/N) and Jimin rushed towards the two before anything bad could happen.

 "You know what?I don't want to waste my energy yelling at someone immature like you.Go and calm yourself before talking to me,"Yoongi remarked at the behaviour of the younger one.

"I'm not immature,"Jungkook said and clenched his jaw.  

"If you weren't immature,you wouldn't be acting like this."Yoongi stated calmly as he tried his best to not yell at the maknae.
"I wouldn't be acting like this if you would have told us."Jungkook too tried to calm down.

An awkward silence filled the room and only the heavy breathing of Yoongi and Jungkook could be heard.

"Look Jungkook,I don't still get what you're talking about,"Yoongi told the younger one,"please just get to the point and stop confusing me."

Jungkook sighed heavily.How can he act so clueless when he clearly knows what I'm talking about.

"Okay,so,"Jungkook took a deep breathe,"why didn't you tell us that you and (Y/N) were dating?"

The room became silent and Yoongi and (Y/N) gave each other weird looks.

"Wait,what do you mean?"the girl asked,astonished.
"What makes you think that?"Yoongi joined in too.

Now,Jimin and Jungkook too gave each other weird looks.

"Aren't you dating?I mean,you were on a date today,right?"Jimin tried to make things clear.

(Y/N) and Yoongi both shook their heads.

"Don't tell me you were stalking us,"Yoongi said as he glared at his band mates.
"I wasn't,it was Jungkook!It was his plan!"

Jungkook looked down with embarrassment and scratched his neck.Now I'm screwed.

"Then what were you two doing?"Jimin asked which made (Y/N) look at the direction of Yoongi who became a bit flustered.
"Shall I tell them?"the girl asked while Yoongi nodded hesitantly.
"Okay so...you remember my best friend Carry,right?"she asked while the two 'stalkers' nodded.

"Yoongi said that he kinda have a crush on her and wants to know her so he asked me to help him and I agreed.And today,I was going to tell him more about Carry and the things she likes,places she often goes to and blah blah blah when you two decided to show up."she explained.

Jungkook's ears began reddening and soon after,his face was all red and he uttered a million 'sorry's for what he had done earlier.

"You should stop observing things,"(Y/N) laughed at the maknae who now became a 'tomato maknae' from the golden maknae.
"I,I'm so sorry!"Jungkook apologised to both his hyung and the girl who seemed okay with it.

After apologising for who knows how many times,Jungkook bowed to the others and ran out the door in the speed of light.

  "Jungkook,wait!"Jimin yelled after quickly bidding the girl a bye.
"I think I'll get going too,"Yoongi said as he joined Jimin in the running after Jungkook thing.

Jimin and Yoongi ran till they finally caught up with Jungkook who seemed to have slowed down a bit.His face was still red and he didn't look up though he knew his friends were walking beside him.

"Jungkook.."Yoongi called out and the younger boy awkwardly turned his head towards the direction from which the voice was heard while attempting to smile a bit,which probably failed.
"Y-Yes hyung?"
"Its alright,I'm not angry with you."

Jungkook felt kind of relieved when he heard that.

"But both of you need to promise me something,"Yoongi said as the two boys nodded,"you're supposed to keep that crush thing a secret,okay?"
"But why hyung?I mean,won't the other members feel hurt if they find out themselves?"Jimin asked,not wanting the other members to end up like Jungkook.
"I'll tell them at the right time."Yoongi smiled and the two younger boys nodded.

The boys made their way to their dorm silently.They were all really tired and just wanted to sleep as soon as they reached home.

By the time they reached home,Jungkook's face was back to normal.As soon as they entered,Yoongi made his way to his bedroom to complete his sleep and Jungkook went to take a shower to refresh his mind after embarrassing himself so much.And Jimin,he directly entered the kitchen and walked towards the dining table where he remembered keeping something really precious to him,but was now gone.

"NAMJOON WHERE IS MY JAM?!?!?!?!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><> 
A/N:Surprise update guys!Well,I know I made this chapter too dramatic but trust me,it wasn't intentional!BTW,I wanted to ask you guys if you have ever did horse riding or do you want to do horse riding?If you haven't rode a horse and want to try it,you're on my side!I haven't tried it either :(
 Anyways,hope you liked it.