CHAPTER 25(END)

*(F/F)-Favourite food

It has been some time since the concert ended,and the screaming of the fans were no more heard.

"It was a great stage boys!"their manager exclaimed as he started patting Namjoon's back all of a sudden.

"Yes,it was!"Hoseok happily said as he stretched his limbs.

A few minutes passed as the boys started talking about the concert,while (Y/N) listened to them.

In between their conversation,Jungkook managed to sneak out and approach one of the other makeup artists.

"Uh..Rin noona,can you do me a favour?"the maknae asked shyly,as he looked at the older woman,who smiled at him.

"Of course!Just tell me what it is."she said,making the boy immediately start telling her about what he wanted from her.

As she listened to the boy,she nodded at what he was whispering to her.

"Okay..it's that bag,right?"she asked and pointed at the bag that was next to (Y/N),making Jungkook nod in response."I got this then!"

Happy,Jungkook walked away from the woman and towards his friends who were still talking.He grinned to himself,as well as blushed as he took a quick glance at (Y/N) who was talking with one of the staff members,laughing.

Why am I blushing just looking at her?Calm down Jungkook..

"How about we go now?"Jungkook asked,making all his hyungs agree with him.
"Yup,we should.After all,you still got a lot of work left."Taehyung teased as he put an arm around his younger friend.
"Can't you just stop with the teasing?"the maknae uttered,making all his bandmates burst into laughter.Usually they were tired after concerts,but they just seemed to be so hyped at the time.

"(Y/N)!We'll be going now,"Yoongi said as he and the rest of the members waved goodbye to the girl.
"Okay then,bye!Good night!"the girl waved back and smiled,making them all do the same.

Once the group was gone,the girl began to help out some of the staff members in whatever they were doing for some time until she decided to take some rest.

She sat down on the couch where the gift Jungkook gave her was.She smiled as she picked the bag up and peeped inside.

There was a note inside,along with some kind of black cloth and a box.She decided to read the note first.

Dear (Y/N),

I hope you like the gift.I'm sure you'll look GREAT in this dress.
Happy Birthday!

-Jungkookie :)

The girl smiled as she read the note.She kept it aside as she took out the black dress from the bag.

"Aww..this is so pretty!"she exclaimed as she looked at the dress which was in her hands.It was a plain black one,which had laces at the end.But just as she was about to keep it away,a voice caught her attention.

"Wow (Y/N)!This is so pretty!"the voice,which belonged to Rin exclaimed as she sat down beside (Y/N) and stared at the dress.
"It is actually a gift from Jungkook.."the girl replied as she looked away from the black dress.
"How cute!You know what,you should try it!"the older woman grinned and clapped.
"But I-"(Y/N) was cut off as she was already being dragged to the changing room.

Well,too late,isn't it?

She tried to protest for the last time,which only earned her a glare so she followed what she was told.

After changing,she came out,hesitantly,as she looked down at herself.When she finally looked up,she could see Rin smiling widely.

"You look stunning!"she exclaimed"but for now,follow me again!"