SURREAL

A/N: Hey! I had a change of username, but I'm still the old I_LUV_KOOKIE, so love me the same please!
I noticed that in spite of abandoning wattpad for a long time, you guys still showered me with sm support and I'm more than thankful for that! So, I thought I should give you guys a short(2000 words lmao) chapter again though I had no intention to in the beginning. It may suck, but I hope you guys will like it :)

(Written in second person's point of view, so writing format is different from the rest of the book.)

_

"You know that the situation is getting pretty concerning, right?"

You questioned, while Jungkook refused to pay attention to you. Instead, he was peaceful, resting his head on your lap. It was always cuddle and relax time for Jungkook on the couch of their living room every time the other members were out, with you around. And right now too, it seemed that rather than listening to you, he much preferred trying to hug your waist though it was uncomfortable in the small space.

"Jungkook, are you even listening?" You complained, finishing reading another article about Jungkook and the mysterious girl, who both fortunately and unfortunately happened to be you. Sighing at his actions, you kept away your phone and started stroking his hair.

"Yes, I was." He finally spoke up, smiling. "And I don't think it is very big of a problem. I mean, Bang PD was okay with our relationship. Plus, I want to trust ARMYs with this."

Though he kept his calm and spoke in such a non-worried tone, he too was nervous about what would happen when your relationship was finally revealed to the world. He planned on doing it very soon, especially with your first year anniversary as well as your birthday coming up in less than a week. Taking your hand, he gently rubbed his thumb on the outside of your palm, as if trying to assure you that whatever happened, things will eventually turn out well.

You, on the other hand, were scared and weren't hesitant to show how you felt. You guys' conversations had been revolving around the same topic the last few days, and it often made it hard for you to fall asleep on some nights. You were worried about people's reaction to you and your relationship, but even more, about BTS' future.

"Hey, quit being so worried."

Jungkook was now sat up straight beside you on the couch, and feeling the weight of his head on your lap disappear, you felt empty. Nonetheless, you offered him a small smile and nodded slightly, not wanting to make him worried too. The motion of his thumb on your outer palm was now no more felt as he instead laced his fingers with yours. His action eased your worried heart, and you unconsciously leaned in to peck him on the cheeks.

"You've grown so much the past one year, you seem matured now." You complimented, and at the same time, teased him. He smiled at the way your lips had just graced his cheeks, and he knew he would be lying if he said it did not affect him. Even through the almost one year of being together, he still found his heart fluttering at the slightest of contact you guys made. Not that it wasn't the same for you.

"Look who's talking." Jungkook scoffed jokingly. "You do remember that I'm older than you, don't you?"

"Of course I do! It's just that it was overwhelming to hear you saying such words as 'I want to trust ARMYs' because I've been watching you guys since debut and seeing you talk like this makes me realise that you've now grown into a responsible adult who knows what's right for him."

For a second, you were proud at yourself for being able to deliver yourself so well, but soon after, you felt embarrassed knowing how you had just exposed yourself.