{Chapter 13}

My Possessive Vampire Boss
__________

_Chapter 13_

I wake up in a really comfy bed. Wait, this isn't my bed. I open my eyes and see that I'm not even in my own room or bed. I'm dressed in some kind of pajamas on which by the way aren't even mine. Where am I exactly? The door suddenly opens, revealing Jason Black. Suddenly out of the blue, all the memories from last night flash right through my mind and I remember everything that happened.

The accident, the hospital, my dad, the talk with my dad about my feelings, my confusion, Mr. Connor picking me up from the hospital and lastly I remember when I accidentally fell asleep in the car. That was totally not my fault, I was pretty tired. Plus it was super late at night. I'm very thankful that he came to pick me up, I would never have made it through the night and I wouldn't be able to walk home.

"Glad you're awake now. If you're wondering where you are and how you get here. You're in my house, I requested that he would bring you here. One of my maids dressed you in that" He tells me. It's kind of awkward that I'm in my boss's house and that one of his maids dressed me in these pajamas. I blush in embarrassment. "Why did you bring me here?" I ask him, sitting on the bed. "You shouldn't be alone right now" He only replies.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask him. I look anywhere in the room except for him. Somehow I'm too embarrassed to look at him right now. I'm not used to having people helping me out with everything. When I grew up, sometimes I had to do everything by myself. Not that my parents didn't help me or anything because they did, they did a lot actually, but they raised me to be an independent person. I don't know why but I'm glad they did since I'm ready to face many challenges that will be thrown at me in my life.

"I will not tell you anything, not until you have at least eaten something. I don't want to give your cute little curiosity answers when you haven't even eaten" He tells me. "Your clothes have been washed and are now on the chair over there" He continues and slightly point to a chair by a desk. It's like he's reading my mind, I was thinking of where my clothes were but there is no way he can read my mind since that is impossible.

"Thank you" I tell him. He nods his head and leaves the room, and he closes the door behind him. I get out of the bed and dress myself into my clothes, and I put the pajamas on the chair that my clothes were on. I walk out of the room and as soon as I walk out, I come into a really long hallway that goes both ways. Is this even a house? I don't think normal houses have long hallways like this.

I have no idea where to go. I could go left but I don't know where that way will lead me and the same goes for the right direction. So, I just go back into the room I woke up in since I don't want to get lost in this house. I know that if this house does have long hallways, it means that it's a really large house. I can't remember what these kinds of houses are called, but does that matter?

I hear a knock on the door and then the door opens and a girl walks inside. She looks to be around my age but I can't be sure. "Mr. Black has requested me to take you to breakfast, so follow me" She tells me and as she walks out I follow close behind, so I won't get lost. We walk through the hallways and all the walls are empty. Well, everything here is empty. That's just sad.

Finally we reach a room with two large doors, the girl opens them. This is a dining room that we walk in and I got to say that it is huge. Mr. Black stands up and nods at the girl and she leaves, like he's telling her to go. "You can sit over here" He says as he takes a chair out for me to sit on, like a true gentleman. I've never seen this side of him and I think I like this side a whole lot better because he's so scared when he's angry or frustrated.