{Chapter 15}

My Possessive Vampire Boss
__________

_Chapter 15_

"What?" I ask, I'm in shock right now from his words. I was not expecting that to happen and him to say that, especially not right now. "Just answer the question" He demands, with his work tone, you know the angry one. What do I even say to him? A part of my brain wants to say yes but I know I have a boyfriend and everything, so I can't say yes to him. I have a boyfriend, that's the answer I've been looking for. "I'm sorry but I can't, I have a boyfriend" I say. I feel really bad for him but I can't go out with him because I have a boyfriend, that's all.

Jason is trying to pretend that he isn't hurt but I can clearly see that he is hurt. I never meant to hurt him like that. I've never actually seen him like this and it makes me feel badly because it would be my fault. It doesn't make this any better that we're stuck in an elevator and the fact that I'm going to be staying at his house. I think the word I'm looking for is either embarrassing or awkward, I don't know which one, so I'm guessing both of them.

Both of us didn't dare to speak and that got me thinking of the answer he gave me for my last question. He said he wants to close to him to protect me, but what does that even mean. I do work for him, isn't that close enough for him. I think that's close enough. I mean I don't know him very well and I have a boyfriend but I feel something pulling me towards Jason, something invisible.

Of course, I ignore that feeling like I have explained before, I have a boyfriend. Need I say more? "What did you mean that you want me to be close to you so you can protect me?" I ask him, the words were out of my mouth before I could even think. That is making my head explode but then again I'm getting used to it by now. That doesn't mean that it is a good thing because it isn't even close to being a good thing. "I thought the game was over" He replies and I frown.

"It is... agh just answer the question" I annoyingly command him. This is the right time to get answers from him and I will get them one way or another. I'm starting to act like my father. Well, I grew up with him so it does make sense. Jason opens his mouth to say something, hopefully to answer the question but his phone starts ringing, startling me in the process. Oh come on, am I ever gonna get my answers or what?

He has been talking on his phone for I think about ten minutes or so and he isn't even finished talking to whoever is on the other line. How do I even know that he's been talking on his phone for ten minutes? Well, I don't know for just, I just say guessed because it feels like ten minutes have passed. Anyway, he hangs up on the phone and looks at me. I don't know why exactly but it could be because I'm the only person other than him in here.

"So, I guess we don't have to wait here for another hour like I thought before" He yells me. "What do you mean by that?" I ask him, a bit confused. "The elevator is getting fixed sooner than they said. I don't know when so don't bother asking" He says. Thank god we don't have to sit on this hard floor any longer, it's getting very uncomfortable. I just want to go home to my apartment and go straight to be cuddling with Shadow but I can't.

"Now mister, answer my question" I tell him. He chuckles and I see him smirk. He thinks this is some kind of game but to me this isn't a game. We were playing a game before but not now and he needs to know this because I'm serious about this. "I thought you had forgotten all about that question" He says, laughing but still smirking. "No and I want an answer, now" I say. Now he can't get out of this, not this time.

We are in an elevator and it doesn't look like he's going anywhere right now, so he has to give me answers. "Fine-" Jason begins to say, but he is interrupted by the elevator door opening and few men that I don't recognize are standing there. I'm beginning to think that fate doesn't want me to find out the truth. I quickly stand up and fix myself.