Chapter 2.

Apparently the people who hired me to help them was from some really big and rich company. Someone hacked into their system, stole some money, and stole a lot more shit of theirs.

I was meeting up with the owners today and since they were a very rich and fancy company, I had to dress nice. Which is why I tried-emphasis on tried-to look for the fuck I give. But problem is they didn't exist. I don't care what they'll think of me. If they don't like me, they won't need my help.

I put on my some skinny jeans, a grey slim fit tank top, my flannel and my knee high boots. I also removed my hair from my bun and brushed my hair, leaving it slight waves.

I had dyed my hair an auburn color and then later on made it a kind of auburn ombre style. I hated it at first and wanted to go back to just auburn but then Coby said he loved it and well, I still have it to this day.

"Going to the meet up today sis?" Andrew asks as he enters the room

"Yup!" I say and he just grins and plays with the ends of my hair

"Well you can take any vehicle from the garage. Keys are all downstairs too. Just gotta pick one." He says and I smile thanking him

I go to the garage and damn these guys are rich. They have soooo many cars. So many expensive cars too. Lots of regular cars. And I swear this is the biggest garage I have ever seen.

I pick the silver colored lamborghini and get in the driver's seat. Before I drove off, I put on my sunglasses and took a picture of myself and sent it to Coby saying how I got to drive a friggin lambo.

I chuckle to myself and drive to the meet up location. We were supposed to meet up at this quiet small coffee shop. Apparently it's the favorite coffee shop of the owner and he always goes or orders from there....speaking of which I forgot to do a background check of these people. Whatever.

I arrive at the coffee shop and park the car. I noticed another expensive ass car in the parking lot too, meaning they're already here. I grab my laptop bag and lock the car.

As I enter the coffee shop the first thing I notice is the calm and relaxing vibe it gives off. It's so peaceful and relaxing. I smile lightly and start walking over to the men in suits.

"Hi!!" I say grinning

"Not interested." A really built guy says. I look closely and seeh there are 3 really built guys and 1 normally built guy and 1 older looking man. Heh, 3 bodyguards, the Vice President and either the lawyer, the father or the manager.

Hehehe

"Awww poo. I just wanted to talk to him" I say batting my eyelashes

"Ma'am please leave." The other bodyguard say and I chuckle

"Idiots." I say and forcefully grab one of the bodyguards hands and pull him out of his chair and sit in front of the boss.

I put my laptop on the table and lean back glaring at the bodyguard who was about to push me away from the seat.

"So, you called for me?" I ask and that's when it all clicks for them.

"You must be the agent we called for?" The older man says

"Yup" i say popping the p

"I uhm thought-" he says but I cut him off

"That I would be wearing something more formal or talking more formal or be formal? Yeah I could care less. You called me, you'll deal with me. Unless of course you fire me and try to look for someone else who can find this hacker of yours." I say and he shuts up

The other guy chuckles and the older man glares at him. The guy smiles and puts his hand out to shake hands. I take it and he smiles at me.

"My name is Oliver. I'm the Vice President of the company and the best friend of the Prez." He says grinning proudly.

Oliver was really handsome. I immediately took a liking to this guy but the thing I like the most about him is his accent. Like damnnnnmn that's so cool. Not cheating on my bae but I'm just saying, he's hella cute.

"This is Martin, our lawyer/manager" he continues

"And that's Joseph, John and Jacob. Our J bodyguards" He finishes and I smile lightly

"So where's the President?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I'm here." A man says and I turn to look...at...him

No fucking way. It can't be...

He sits next to Oliver and nods at me.

"Daniel; President." He says and I nod slowly.

So this is where he's been all these years. This is where he ran off to. All the way to London...God he's changed so much. His old bright green eyes are now dull, He has a thick British accent, he's more formal, he's more...sad.

I snap out of my thoughts when someone's throat was being cleared. I look up and see them staring at me. I cock my head to the side, confused as to what they're staring at.

"What?" I ask

"Your name?" Daniel asks and I smirk

"Agent 101" I say and he looks at me unamused

"Jeez okay. No need to be so serious." I say and take off my sunglasses

"I'm Verdana. It's nice to see you again...Daniel." I say and Daniel's eyes widen

////////////////////////////////////