chapter 7

Please don't forget to vote and comment pretty please need your thoughts and support on the book.

"Allison will you please stop crying. I promise you we will find her." Edward tried to console his wife.

Edward lost their daughter and it been eighteen years now, they have roamed in all orphanages but couldn't find her.

"For how long Edward! for how long? You don't know how it feels for a mother to loose a child!" Allison said throwing her hands in the air. The tears where streaming down.

"I understand you, she is also my daughter." Edward said trying hard to suppress his anger.

"I also feel what you feel, just have faith that we would find her." Edward told his wife. He came closer to her and wrapped his hand around her shoulders but she refused to look at him.

Allison look at me. But she refused to look at him so he tilted her chin and she is looking at him.

"Look at how puffy your eyes are, your nose have turn red. Will you please stop crying. We would surely find her. Don't give him the satisfaction of seeing you in this state. Prove to him you are strong and we will find our daughter. We will be the happy family we've always dream of." Edward said trying to hug her again and she this time she allowed her.

"Edward its been eighteen years now without my baby, I didn't even get a glimpse at her. I was only told I gave birth to a girl. She would Probably hate me now. She might think I abandoned her. Oh my! What do I do now?" Allison was wailing on the shoulders of her husband.

"Ali, can I suggest something. Promise me you would think through first before you say anything." Edward asked his wife with determination written on his face.

"Edward I can't promise you I won't agree with you if I don't find what you are about to tell me appealing." Allison replied.

"Ali for once just don't argue with me on this, promise me you will think through first." Edward asked shaking her shoulders.

Alison released a frustrated sigh. Not to happy about what she is about to say.

"I promise I will think through first." Edward couldn't hide his joy so he hugged her.

"I think we should adopt a baby." Edward broke the news to his wife not to sure of himself.

Amelia's POV

Who could that lady be, and what did she mean by one of your toys. I have to ask James about it. I was brought out of thoughts when James guided me back to the house since I'm still not familiar with my environment.

"Erm James, can I ask you something?" I asked in a timid voice.

"Sure anything, what do you want to know?" James asked me. Still holding my hands.

"What did that lady from before mean by one of your toys?" I asked as he helped me seat on the chair.

"Oh so you caught that. It nothing just forget about it ok, I will take care of that. And you won't see her again."  He said squeezing my hand.

"If you don't mind I would like to go to my room." I wasn't please with the answer he gave her so me so I excused my self and went to my room this time not tripping.

I counted the steps on my way so that I won't fall. When I got to the last step, I used my senses to guide to me to my room. By feeling the smoothness of the wall.

"Sure have a good night. Tomorrow we would be going to the mall to buy you things." James chirped in before I left the dining room.

"Thank you very much but I promise as soon as I get work I will repay you." I replied back.