Chapter 8

Can you guys do me a favor by following this profile on my behalf please. Chrissie-Swift she is an amazing writer also

James POV

Please don't forget to vote and comment

That  b*tch dared step a foot in my house. Can't believe she insulted my angel, probably wondering who I'm referring to as my angel.

Well it Amelia. There is something about her that draws me closer to her, i feel like protecting her, and I intend to. I will protect her with all that I have.

"I'm ready, we can now go." Amelia is already back.

Wow what a nice voice who could be so wicked to leave such a fragile being at an orphanage.

She looks so beautiful in that dress I think it suits her more than it suits my sister. I borrowed my sisters dress for her to wear since she doesn't have anything to wear.

On our way to the mall we were stuck in traffic. It was moving so slow and the car was a little bit boring. Neither of us was talking so I decided to break the silence.

"Amelia can you tell me about yourself." I glanced at her for a moment before I turned my attention back to the traffic which was moving now.

From the corner of my eye I could see how tensed she is. You don't need to tell me if you are not comfortable with it. I told her.

"I will tell you somedaybut not today." She quietly replied to me. Looking at the window. A sad expression plastered on her face.

Damn it, have made her unhappy. I shouldn't have asked her, may be she would have told me on her own.

When we got to the mall I took her to the best stores I know.I bought her a lot of things and we even went to Victoria secret. You should have seen her face like a tomato when the sales girl asked her of her size.

And she didn't even know what to say so the Lady took over and got her what she needed in what I hope to be her sizes.

I bought her a cane so that she can be able to move freely about without bumping into things or people.

When we got home she went straight to her room. I think she is a type who likes to keep to herselfher self. But with some difficulties she finally located her room with the thugs in her hand.

I let Mrs Joan take the rest up to her room.

This weekend I will be going to my parents residence. We are having dinner with Aunt Allison and uncle Edward. They have been friends with my parents since high school. And they want me at the dinner.

I don't know what I'm gonna do with Amelia. I don't wanna leave her alone here. Mrs Joan often goes home to visit her family on weekends.

I asked her to move inn her with her family but she declined that offer.

When I take Amelia to the dinner my parents will question me. Because they know I only have one night stand since high school days and I have never or ever brought a lady home.

Finally today is Saturday and I'm going to the dinner with Amelia. Yep Amelia I have decided to take her along with me. I will tell them the truth if they ask me of her which I know they will.
••••••••••••••••••••••••
Amelia's POV

Today James is taking me for shopping. I don't want people to think that I'm a gold digger or a freeloader. But I told him I will pay him back but he said I shouldn't worry. I sometimes wonder why is he been kind to me.