Chapter 11

Please don't forget to check my new book hired to kill.

"Son will you get a hold of your self." Mr Anderson reprimanded James in an authoritative voice.

"Dad she is gone, Amelia is gone and it my fault" James wailed like a kid, seating on the hospital floor. Knees up and griping his hair in a painful manner.

"No son it not your fault" Mr Anderson tried to console his son. Mrs Anderson and Allison where crying bitterly. Edward was trying to console the two females.

"Yes dad it my fault, I told her everything is going to be alright. I told her the operation would be successful! But I failed her. I couldn't do anything to help her." James said to his father.

Dr Lucian was called back to the operation room by a nurse, he didn't even have the time to break the news to the Anderson's.

"Doctor, the patient has regained consciousness." Dr Lucian immediately rushed back to the operation room. But Amelia was was losing too much blood. If they don't get the blood she would die.

"Amelia is loosing too much blood. Can any of you donate your blood." The  nurse came out to ask.

James looked down with guilt and anger. He had tried to donate blood but he wasn't a match.

Both Mr and Mrs Anderson share the same blood as James. So that means they can't donate blood to Amelia.

" Test my blood and see if it compatible with hers." For a moment they forget about Allison standing there.

When Allison's blood was tested it matched with that of Amelia. So she donated her blood to save Amelia. She has a soft spot for that girl she doesn't know why .

But she was glad she was able to save a life.

**********

I was out of danger. Now they are waiting to see what will happen after the bandages are taken from my face after the operation.

Everyone was full of fear to see if I  would be the same as before or will the operation be successful . During my stay at the hospital I was visited by the Anderson's and Johnson's.

Today is the day my bandage would be taken off and the results of the operation would be revealed.

James is with me, he is always with me except today. I feel so anxious I will be really disappointed if the operation wasn't a successful one.

"Are you ready Miss Jefferson." Dr Lucian asked. For the fifth time now.

"No can't we wait a little longer. James said he is on his way coming." I requested, it has always been my wish to see janes first when I regain my sight.

Allison went to visit her parents. She wanted to find out more about her daughter.
She had sleepless nights after she donated the blood to save Amelia. Could it be that Amelia is her missing daughter.

Her daughter and Amelia share the same birthdays. And Amelia was raised from the orphanage so was her daughter or at least that what she thought.

Allison was pacing in her fathers living room, while Edward was nervous as hell. He was seating on the sofa, not far from his wife.

He doesn't know why Allison's father despises him a lot. He never liked him since he started going out with his daughter so many years ago.

"What is he doing here?" Allison stopped pacing when she heard her father's question. An angry look on the non aging mans face.

"Dad he is my husband and a son In-law to you. So I demand you respect him." Allison yelled at her dad.

"Honey, she is right you know". Allison's mother tried to reason with her husband.

"Magdalena stay out of this!"Allison's father yelled at his wife in an angry manner. That was enough to shut Magdalena up.

" What do you both want here?" Isaac asked turning towards his daughter and his so called son In-law.

"Dad, why are you treating us like this?"
Mr Isaac didn't answer his daughter. But continued to glare at Edward.

"You, it all your fault! " Mr Isaac pointed an accusing finger towards Edward.

Edward didn't know what he was been accused of he just stood there dump folded.

"Dad we didn't come here to fight. Just please tell us where you took our daughter to." That all I'm asking for.

" Haha!haha! That would be the last thing I would do. If you promise to divorce this good for nothing son of a bitch, then I would tell you where your daughter is." Isaac bargained glaring at Edward.

Allison went down on her knees with tears streaming down her face like a waterfall crying and begging her father to tell her where her daughter was.

"Move out of my way," Isaac brushed his daughter off and went to his office to continue with what he was doing.

Allison and Edward went home feeling disappointed as usual, when ever they visit Alison's parents.

On their way home Allison wouldn't stop crying. Edward has done all he could to console her but to no avail.

"Why is father treating me so badly like this." She always question her self.

"James has been stuck in traffic for almost 30 minutes now. He is getting impatient. He doesn't want to delay Amelia anymore.

"Miss Jefferson I'm having another appointment with someone so I need to remove the bandage." Doctor Lucian was impatient now.

"Please Dr give me 30 minutes if he doesn't come then you can proceed to take of the bandage." I pleaded with him.

But then the door opened, only to see James, he was able to make it before my bandage was removed.  I was able to know it was him because he mentioned my name.

" Amelia I'm so sorry I'm late I was stuck in traffic." James said immediately he opened the door.

When the bandage was removed i refused to open my eyes until I felt that familiar hand holding mine.

"Amelia I'm here, it alright you can open your eyes." James said to me in a loving manner. I could detect the little panic in his voice.

I did as i was told. Every one in the room was curious to know how the surgery went. Dr Lucian wanted to know if he did his part well, James wanted to know if he was able to restore my sight as he promised and I wanted to know how the world looks like. So I opened my eyes.

And guys my schedule has changed so please bear with me. I will update when I have enough time thank you.

And the book is a fictional book. Not everything has to be true . Those of you asking how can a person bleed from an eye operation without that lie how do we move forward

Please vote and leave your comments behinds.
Xoxo: a Rukky360