Chapter 1

(Nova's pov)
I was half way home from retiring from the army when I heard noises coming from my adopted dad junk yard of let me introduce myself I'm Nova Spark Clay but I'm adopted and I don't really remember my past and childhood except for a voice and the brightest blue eye in the world but I get only clips of my past anyway I'm outside my dads junkyard and I bang on his door and soon the doors open and I drive in but I feel like there someone else here anyway once I pull up to the dinner I see my little brother and say, "Kiddo what's with the sad puppy face?" He looks up and ran over to me almost knocking me off my bike and I chuckle and mess up his hair and he said, "Sis I missed you so much!" I smiled and soon see dad and he pulls me into a hug and welcome me back I smile but I have a burning mark on my left shoulder and I don't show it to them but dad told me to go in the dinner and get some rest so I do.
(Bumblebee's pov)
I heard an engine of a vehicle and told my team to hid but once it stopped I heard Russell talking to someone and soon Mr. Clay comes out and told the person to rest in the dinner but I don't know who it's is until Russell called us out and I looked at them and said, "Who was that?" Russell smiled and said, "My older sister came back from her last time in the army and now she staying home with us!" I saw he was happy but I never knew Mr. Clay and another sparkling but soon I heard Optimus voice saying something but I could make it out but Fixit told me and my team a decepticon was was close by and we rolled out.