Chapter 2

(Nova's pov)
I heard noises and I got up and saw Russell sneaking off somewhere so I followed him with my twin swords I had when I was left at my adopted fathers door step and soon found Russell watching in the bushes something so I quietly went behind a tree and saw giant robots fighting but the yellow one made me have a tiny clip to my past and it went away but I went over to Russell and grabbed his arm and he freaked out and I said, "Calm down it's only me sparkling." He looked at me confused but soon he calmed down and I lead us home but I saw smaller robots with a dark purple symbol and it triggered another short clip of memories and I heard Decepticons and it went away and I stood in front of Russell and held my swords(below) out and growled at it and it stepped back and I saw something in it and it was fear and it shot at us but unblocked it with my sword and I yelled at Russell to run and he did. Soon I was fighting the little decepitcon and I started fighting with moves I never knew.
(Bee's pov) (I'm making Bumblebee shorter)
We heard yelling and soon Russell came out of a bush and told us his sister was fighting a mini- decepitcon and we took off towards where he came from but what I saw was shocking she was winning against it and I saw an autobots symbol on her left shoulder since she's wearing a tank top and was fighting like Optimus did and soon the con ran off and she turned around and saw Russell and us her eyes turned a bright blue and she shook her head and said, "You are not the enemies that's good Russell tell De-dad I went for a walk." He understood but Strongarm told her to wait but the girl growled and said, "I need to be left alone now go back and take my little brother home I'll speak to all of you there." And she kept on walking towards the lake I know and Russell sighed and said, "Great now she's mad and confused." We looked to him and he sighed and said, "When I was growing up Nova went off to the army but Dad told me how he found Nova on his door step and when she grew up she didn't remember her past or child hood when he found her she was only 5 but she had a tree on her left arm when she was little and parts to something else and now and then she gets tiny clips of her past and I think that what just happen when she saw the con because she froze when she saw it and grew more cruel towards it." We were shocked but I told Strongarm, Grimlock, Drift, and Sideswipe to take the decepticon back to base and Russell home and they understood so I went to go after Russell's sister.

" We were shocked but I told Strongarm, Grimlock, Drift, and Sideswipe to take the decepticon back to base and Russell home and they understood so I went to go after Russell's sister