Chapter 6

(Bee's pov)
I heard singing and soon Nova came out and so did her friend and they were great and I couldn't stop starring at Nova she looked amazing (outfit on the right. Tia is on the left) And soon she smiled at me and I felt myself blushing but she winked at me and soon it was over but I heard Tia's voice and she said, "My good friend we'll be singing one for song for a friend of her's." Soon Nova came out and she looked at me and smiled and stared singing (below) and I blushed and after she was done I went back stage I walked up to Nova and she blushed at me and said, "Ready to go?" I nod and saw some guys starring at her and I wrapped my arm around her waist and they stopped starring at her and we made it to my alt mode and she got in and so did I and I drove us back the junk yard and helped her out and she thanked me but we heard Russell and Sideswipe telling her she looked great she smiled and thanked them.
(Nova's pov)
I started walking towards the dinner but I felt someone grab my hand and I saw it was Bee's holo form and he asked if we could talk alone and I agreed and he took back to his alt mode and he drove us to the lake and I got out and so did he and he sat on his hood and said, "When you pasted out you said Prime did you see or hear him?" I nod and told him what I saw and he was shocked then he started blushing and said, "He told me I was your spark mate so what I'm saying is I love you Nova." I looked at him and he sighed and looked down but I walked towards him and was standing right in front of him and I lifted his chin and I smiled and kissed him and he kissed me back and we broke apart and I said, "I love you too Bee." He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me again and he deepened it a little bit but we heard movement and we broke apart and he disappeared and transformed into his normal self and aimed at the noise and soon Grimlock, Sideswipe, Fixit, and Strongarm came out and I blushed and didn't look at them.
(Bee's pov)
I saw my team and Nova's little brother and I glared at them but Strongarm told me that my love for Nova was wrong but I told her it wasn't her business but she kept on arguing but I heard Russell yell Nova and I saw her eyes glowing and she held her head and felled to her knees but I went to her side and she said, "n-no stay there i-I'm fine its just a flash back." But I bent down and placed my servo on her back gently but we heard movement around us and soon Steeljaw and the remaining decepticons surrounded us and Steeljaw aimed his cannon at me and I heard a growl and a bright light came down an hit the ground behind us and stood a mech with red flames and had a blue base and I knew it was Optimus and he saw Nova in pain and growled at the decepitcons and started attack them soon my team join in.