Chapter 4

(Nova's pov)
Ok so it's been a few weeks and I gotten to know the autobots more and Bee told me all his times with his leader/teacher and friend Optimus Prime and when he told that a week ago I saw a image flash in my head but it went away. Any who there was a new autobot who join there team and his name was Drift and we found out he had two mini-cons with him name Jetstorm and Slipstream so right now I'm meditating on an old car and I heard Fixit telling Bee and his team about a Decepitcon near the junk yard so they went after it but I didn't hear Russell so I walked around and tried to find him but he was gone but soon Bee called and told me and Fixit Russell was with them and I grabbed Flare and we drove to there location.
(Russell's pov)
I watched the autobots fighting Steeljaw but I heard an engine of a motorcycle and soon Nova jumped off Flare and she transformed and Nova ran over to me and held her swords in case Steeljaw came at us but we saw him pin Bee down and Nova yelled for Flare and she told her to watch me but I refused but my sisters eyes were glowing bright blue and she glared at me and I nod then she ran towards Steeljaw she was in golfed in a bright blue light and and I saw Steeljaw get tackled by a dragon and it was black with blue flames and growled at him and said, "Leave him alone!" And he growled back but pushed it off and ran but soon the dragon started swaying and clapped on its side and the light came back and soon it was my sister I ran over to her and she groaned when I laid her head on my lap and Strongarm came over and aimed her blaster at her but Flare got in front of us and said, "You dare lay a servo on her and I'll make sure you see her sire." Strongarm turned her blaster back to her hand but Bee came and told me he would take my sister back to the junk yard so I got on Flare and we went back.