Chapter 3

(Nova's pov)
I sat by the lake I usually go to when I'm confused, sad, or angry but I placed my swords down beside me and looked to the stars and heard the deep voice from before when I was little and smiled because I knew it was my birth father but I never saw him and I heard foot steps and I stayed quite and I heard the person or bot speak and they said,
"You should be back with your family." I didn't move but he sighed and said, "Ok well my name is Bumblebee and you are?" I sighed and told him Nova Spark but I didn't say my foster fathers last name and I saw out the corner of my eye Bee sitting beside me and looking at the stars and said, "My leader would look to the stars when he was thinking or upset now I do it just to get away from my team." I smirked and told him the same but only if the family and I heard him chuckle but soon I started talking more but after awhile my new symbol burn and I whimpered and Bee saw and I said, "that's weird I never had that I got these when I got home but that's weird we should get back to the junk yard." He nod and we started walking towards my dads junk yard and when Bee opened the gate I saw his team and protecting my little brother and dad and I saw a robot big cat but I saw the paint job and said, "Flare?" It looked to me and walked over to me and said, "Mistress I'm sorry I never showed myself to you but your side told me to guard you but the red mech walked towards me and I didn't trust him." I soon had a small flash back but it hurt and I held my head and soon it went away.
(Bee's pov)
I was shocked t was a cybertronian cheetah but I saw Nova's eyes go blue for a second but went away and said, "Y-you know my real dad?" It nod and said, "Yes but I like the name you gave me Flare is what your sire called." She was shocked but it looked at me and smile but sat down and said, "You need rest mistress you unlocked your sires' fighting skills now go rest." Nova agreed and went to the dinner but Fixit came over asked who Nova sire was but told us she would not tell but I heard Optimus's voice saying Flare good to see you again I shook my head and we all went to recharge and bed.