A night with him

I haven't left my room every since James came to the house. Master has been on edge sense I am a mate to a werewolf and I'm a beloved to a vampire, I don't even get it. The only people allowed to enter my room are master and Daden, and because of that I have the most boring days ever. Even though this has happened they haven't left off on my teachings, master been trying to teach me how to read normal books, while Daden has given me manga to read. My favorite manga so far is about a girl who has a bed heart and meets a vampire who refuses to drink blood, when she started getting seasures and is on the verge of death the vampire gives her some of his blood so that she can live just a little longer. I finally finished a volume of it and laid in my bed closing my eyes ready for a nap when someone knocked on my door.

"Silver I brought you breakfast." Master said from the other side of the door and then opened the door bringing a tray of pancakes. He set them on the table and the sat on my bed next to me and brushed some hair from my face. I gave him a face and he let out a sigh, "I know you hate being stuck in here, but if I don't that dog would take advantage of you and I wouldn't be able to stop him." He said a touch of anger In his voice. He leaned over my face and kissed me, one that calmed me down at the thought of anyone taking advantage of me. I accepted his kiss by opening my mouth and he plunged his ting right into his mouth.

His hands made their way to my checks which were most likely bright red. I placed my hand onto his cheek and moved my tung in sync with him. This continued for a minute then he moved on top of me on hand going my side and on of his legs were in between mine. I started to feel the need to get undressed and fast but instead through kisses I started unbuttoning his shirt until he stopped kissing he and put his head on my chest, both of us were out of breath.

"I'm sorry Silver If I did this I would be no better then that dog." He said and then left my room, and a confused me. Why was i accepting him, and that strange urge that came over me wasn't normal either. I look over to the pancakes and got off my bed and ate them. After I finished I felt like I was over heating or something and everything I touched was like a fire to my flesh. I undressed because it felt like they were on fire, and sat in the corner of my bedroom.

The night that followed was the best night i've ever had
----------------

I Edited this chapter and made it different. hope you enjoyed it anyways

Rate, Comment, Fan

Thanks for all the reads and votes

-M