Hunters -important author note-

Please read author note at end, it's very important to this story.
-unedited-
-----------------------------
"I can't be, I'm still young." My father said in a stern yet jokingly voice.
"Well..." I motioned Damon over pointing to the twins. He gave me a questioning look before nodding his head picking them up, much to their disagreement. Grabbing Hana from his arms I gave her to me father.
"Wow, I've missed to much." His voice was pained while he pulled off a smile. "Your mother would have spoiled these two rotten." He said handing her back to me.
I gave him a smile. Although I don't have many memories of my mother, I knew his statement was true. "Let's go get some lunch, I'm hungry." Aneko coed in agreement, showing us she was hungry. I walk into the pack house, Damon and father following behind me. Setting Hana back into my fathers hands I left them to go get us some food. My grandmother was in the kitchen, making a few sandwiches.
"Hello dear, how are you?" She asked as the cut some meat up.
"I'm doing well, how are you?" I asked smiling as I started helping her.
"I'm doing very good actually." she said and we get into a full blown conversation.
-----_-----
Damon's POV
-----_-----
She looked so happy now that we had found members of the family. It's like she never was the shy girl she used to be. Her father kept glaring at me as we wait for lunch. I can see why but even so.
Aneko played with the cross necklace I was wearing, putting it in her mouth to chew on. I couldn't help but chuckle as she coed at her sister, who she was reaching out to. Silvers father walked over to me with a smile, although his eyes held a different story, he really doesn't trust me. Although I guess he has that right. We put the two on a mat, letting them play with their many toys.
"Why are you here?" He asked glaring at me.
"Why wouldn't I be here? Do you want me to leave my mate alone?" I asked, slightly amused.
He growled, showing me teeth, "traitor."
That toke me back. I wasn't a traitor, I am not with the wolves. I'm only in this stinking place for my mate, nothing more.
"Lunch is ready!" Silver yelled, coming out of the house with a tray of sandwiches. Her father game her a smile waving at where we were sitting. She walked over sitting down in front of the twins with the food. "Take as much as you like." She said as she took one for herself, chewing it fast.
"You must be hungry." Her father said grabbing one himself taking a bit out before nodding. "These are very tasty." He praised
"Thanks dad." Silver smiled proudly.
"So my dear how is it you came to speak and gain back what I had sealed away?" He asked. I ate my sandwich, my temper over the top, I didn't like this man.
"When I mated with Damon it awakes my wolf who gave me my memories, my voice came to me not long after i started living with him." She explained, I felt my inner beast growl at the memories. Her father nodded his head as we started to eat in silence.
A she wolf started running out of the forest, she looked pained and panicked. "Hunters! The hunters are here!" She yelled before collapsing, a silver arrow embedded into her back.
So their finally here.
-----_-----
Silvers POV
-----_-----
The women lay there unmoving for only a moment before the pack started freaking out. I grabbed the twins who began to cry and made a mad dash away from the woods. I could here the loud steps of Damon and my father behind me. The pack house was getting emptied. Ruth and Deacen leading their pack to a safe house they kept for posable attacks. I run over to them, running out of breath.
"What's going on?" I asked my grandmother, her concered and scared eyes turning to look into my own.
"Hunters, people who kill the supernatural for being who they are. They've come to attack us in hope to destroy the werewolf kingdom." She explained as she helped people get to where they need to be. The pack was large but soon everyone was in, well except for the family. "You need to get in the safe house and keep alive."
"No I need to help protect." I said in a stern voice, so much for not staying long.
"No." My father growled taking one of the twin from my arms, holding her close. "I will not lose you to." He looked as though he was ready to cry, but he was keeping a stern expression.
"Fine." I sighed, I looked around for Damon not finding him anywhere. Maybe he got lost during the run away. "Where has Damon gone?" I asked
"I'm not sure." He answered looking down. My eyes widen, looking around frantically. In the distant I could see him in from of a group of men, all deadly expressions masking them. Suddenly who seemed to be their leader pulled out a sword from its sheath. Plunging it into Damon.
'I'm sorry.' His voice rang in my head as pain erupted through me. My grandmother grabbed Hana from my arms as I calapsed, a silent scream leaving me. My wolf whined and howled in pain. He was dead. Our mate was dead. Our other half was never going to come back...
----------------------------
Important!
I'm thinking of rewriting this story. I haven't set up it the best way I could so i may just rewrite it. I will take the same names and general character but I'll be changing some appearance and personality characteristics. I'll be using the same general story line, changing it up depending on what is happening. I would like to know what you guys think of this before I go through with it. Thank you for reading this new chapter!

Please comment and vote. Thank you!

~M