9

A/n thank you ever one who has taken the time to read this story, comment and vote over 500 views now and I'm so happy, let me know any of your ideas and plots I'd love to incorporate them with the story. Happy reading.

Sashiboo x

When the harsh words left jasper's mouth amiee was gone. She got scared and jumped into the tree to hide. She thought he would like it, none of the others where scared of the magic. When he threw her over his shoulder she could handle that but him knowing it was her and raising the voice she has grown a comfort to, scared her. Sat on the branch, amiee sobs. As her emotions pick up so does the weather, it starts to drizzle with rain in and around the clearing.

On the ground Carlisle steps forward. "You didn't need to speak to her like that, she was only trying to help"

"I know, I didn't mean to, I.. I just didn't know what was going on" jasper says looking down at the floor. "What is she?"

"That's not for me to tell my son, now get back inside, I shall find her" Carlisle says resting a hand on jasper's shoulder. Jasper nods his head at Carlisle and walks back inside with the rest of his family. He can feel the slight hatred coming from emmett and rosalie, he can also feel the remorse coming from Alice and esme as they walk through the trees. All jasper can feel within himself is regret.

When they get back to the house, jasper sits by the fire in his arm chair again, he picks up his book and throws it to the other side of the room. It creates a loud bang when it his the floor. Suddenly jasper can hear crying, he darts off to the room amiee is staying in and denver is crying in his cot. Jasper goes over to the cot and lifts denver up, but he doesn't stop crying.  Jasper bounces him a couple of times but he still cries. That's when jasper smelt it, it made him screw his face up. "Diper change little man" jasper says as he finds the things amiee used before to change denvers Diper. He lays denver down on the mat and changes his dirty Diper. When he is finished he picks denver up who is now full of life. Jasper can feel joy radiate through the boy as he bounces denver on his hip as he puts everything away and picks up the the bag with the dirty Diper and wipes in it and walks back to the living room with denver on his hip.

Meanwhile outside Carlisle is searching for amiee. "Come out hun, he didn't mean to snap at you". Amiee stays where she is. images of raging vampires flash through her head as she let's out a meek cry. Carlisle turns towards the noise and spots her sat on a branch. He walks to the base of the tree and climbs up to her. "You can't hide up here forever" he says when he sits down beside her.

"It just scared me that's all" she says sniffing away the tears.

"So was jasper" Carlisle says nudging amiee's shoulder and giggling. She giggles with him and gives him a thankful smile.

"I thought you would have told them"

"I guess I thought It was your secret to tell not mine" he says looking at her knowingly.

"I guess illiana was right, I can trust you" Amiee says with a smile.

"Do you want to come back inside and I'll make you that coco?" Carlisle asks.

"Yeah please" Amiee says and they jump down from the branch and walk towards the house. When the walk through the door denver is sat on jasper's lap as they watch a children's show on the TV. She smiles as denver giggles at the bright colours on the screen.

Jasper knows she is there but doesn't turn towards her as he is still feeling the fear within her. Rosalie sees amiee in the doorway and offers her a seat beside her.

"So you're not human?" Rosalie blatantly asks. And everyone else's heads snap up to amiee awaiting an answer.

"No I am not" she says with a giggle as Carlisle comes through with coco. He passes it to her with a smile and sits by esme on the opposite sofa.

"Then what are you" emmett asks as she sips the coco.

"Have a wild guess" amiee says, she likes to play games with people, it's part of what makes her amiee.

"Witch?" Alice asks first, amiee just giggles into her coco.

"Ding ding ding you won a prize" amiee says and wiggles her fingers towards Alice making pink rose petals shower her and fade into dust when then hit the floor.

"Seriously a witch?" Emmett says.

"We prefer the term magical humanoid, but beggars can't be choosers" she says putting her coco down on a coaster beside her.

"How did that happen?" Jasper asks while bouncing denver on his lap.

"I special ritual to channel the earth, moon and sun's energy into someone. It's painful. You also have to drink the blood of a witch to become a witch a lot of things need to happen before you can withstand the the pain and change. I trained for a full year before I changed"

"You had a choice?" Rosalie asks.

"Yeah, I'll stop aging next year when I turn 21, my powers will mature and my healing power will make it so I cannot be killed."

"And what are you going to do then?" Emmett asks and amiee just shrugs as if to say I don't know. "Well we're vampires" he says with a smile on his face.

"I know, so is denver" she says with a giggle and everyone's face but Carlisle's drop "well half witch, half vampire"

"How did that happen?" Emmett asks with a confused face.

"Well emmett when a man and a woman love each other..." amiee says but trails off while giggling "his dad is a vampire, well was a vampire"

"What do you mean" rosalie asks.

"I was in a relationship with a vampire and got pregnant with said vampires child" amiee says

"But that's not possible" rosalie says.

Amiee just giggles and clicks her fingers. Denver goes from being on jasper's lap to being on amiee's. "It's a biological thing" amiee says to jasper as he looks astonishingly at his lap where denver was say a moment ago. "Look at his eyes" she tells rosalie. His green orbs have flecks of gold in them.

"Same colour as mine" she says

"I feed him animal blood once a week to keep his thirst down"

"He feels a thirst?" Carlisle asks

"Yeah, it's not so bad but that's why he gets cranky around people, he doesn't want to hurt anyone. That's why it will be easier if we wasn't round by the time he hits 2"

"He grows normally?" Carlisle asks again.

"Yeah only because he has magic in him if not he would be the size of a 3 year old now" amiee says finishing her coco. She puts denver on the floor to wonder round and she goes into the kitchen to clean her mug.

In the living room the Cullens turn to jasper. "Go and speak to her" rosalie says sternly to him. With that he gets up and follows the path amiee took into the kitchen.