16

"Can I take you and denver out tomorrow?" Jasper asks amiee. He has just dropped her, Joe and denver off at charlies after explaining everything.

"I'd like that" amiee says stood at the front of the jeep with jasper. Joe has taken denver inside and Charlie is still at work. She beams a big smile at jasper. He raises his hand up to stroke her face, her skin feels so soft under his touch as his grip tightens pulling her more towards him. His lips meet hers in a longing kiss that makes tingles run through both of them. Amiee feels a sudden urgency and she deepens the kiss and subconsciously checks her surroundings to make sure no body is watching and she clicks her fingers. Suddenly they are in amiees room. Jasper pulls back to look around but before he could take an un-needed breath amiee pushes his back with a force that makes him fall on the bed. He looks at her with shock but it soon turned into a bad boy grin that amiee has never seen before. As she goes to kneel on the bed jasper grabs her waist and throws her down so he is hovering over the top of her. Amiee looks into jaspers eyes, they are as black as coal. "I need you to bite me" amiee says breathlessly and jasper pulls back.

"I'm not biting you" he says getting up and sorting out his hair. Amiee looks at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Bite me" she says and he gives her a look as if to say I said no. Amiee deepens her stare and repeats herself. This time jasper is at her neck in an instant, his sharp teeth plunged perfectly into the crease where her neck meets her shoulder. She let's out a soft moan as jasper softly drinks from her. He gently lays her down resting her head on the pillow as he retracts himself from her neck. The bite mark closes almost instantly leaving a silvery scar in its place.

"I'm sorry" he says wiping his mouth.

"Don't be" amiee says from her laying position. "Hey look at me" she says as jasper stares out of the window. "Jaz look at me please" she says sitting up. He slowly moves his head round. "Your thirst hurts you doesn't it?" He nods his head. "It won't be a bother for you anymore" she says getting up and going to the closet and grabbing a nightgown.

"What do you mean?" Jasper says with confusion.

"My blood put out the flame in your throat, you'll still need to drink blood to stay strong, it just won't hurt when you need it" amiee explains as she gets undressed and into her nightgown.

"How did you know it bothered me?" He says getting up and walking towards amiee as she slips on the royal blue, silk nightgown.

"I felt it" she says simply as he wraps his arms around her tiny frame and holds her tight. Someone knocks on the door and it opens and Joe is stood there with Denver on his hip.

"he was crying for you" Joe says and puts Denver down on the floor and he immediately starts to crawl towards amiee.

"thank you" amiee says bending down to pick up Denver.

"he's not here I take it" Joe says pointing to jasper and amiee nods her head with a sincere smile on her face. "got it, I know you're in here if I need you, I dont need the whole routine" he says stepping back out of amiee's room and closing the door behind him.

"it stinks of Edward and bella in here" jasper jokes while sitting down at the desk chair behind him.

Amiee clicks her fingers and a golden mist swirls around the room leaving a soft fresh scent in its path. "better?" Amiee asks sitting on the bed while Denver climbs over her shoulders and starts playing with her hair.

"much, thank you" jasper says smiling at the beautiful display in front him.

"come on now Denver its bedtime" amiee says while prying the Baby her shoulders. Jasper walks over and takes Denver off amiee with ease. Jasper starts to bounce him on his hip as amiee grabs all the things she needs to change his nappy. "I'm just going to the bathroom" amiee says and walks out of the room leaving Denver and jasper in the room. With amiee gone jasper takes it upon himself to change Denver's nappy. When amiee enters the room jasper is reading a story to Denver,who is changed into some pajamas and is half asleep on jaspers lap.

Amiee sits on her bed and watches jasper put her son to sleep. When Denver is asleep amiee goes to put him in the cot. "can he sleep on me for a while?" Jasper asks enjoying the comforting feeling he gets when holding Denver.

"go for it" amiee says sitting back down. "you where serious about wanting to be the next best thing?" Amiee asks crawling to the foot of the bed.

"of course I was, you are my mate and that means I look after you and all you hold dear" jasper says looking between her and Denver.

"about the mating thing, when you bit me you drank my blood" she starts to explain.

"I know, I'm sorry again for that" he says softly trying not to wake Denver.

"stop saying sorry, I compelled you to do it, you didn't have a choice. Besides the point, you now have my blood In your system, which means you may develop a few telekinetic powers. It also means you are now mated with me" she says to jasper making him smile at her. He slowly gets up from his seat placing Denver in the cot, by the wall. He turns and joins amiee on the bed.

"you could have warned me darling" jasper says bringing his face closer to hers placing a chaste kiss to her lips and she lets out a light giggle.

"alas I am not mated with you yet" she says.

" what do you need to do to mate with me?" He asks.

"sing to you" she says putting her head down and going red. She hasn't really been nervous about singing but to mate with someone she has to sing from her heart.

"you don't have to do it tonight, I understand" he says cupping her face and tilting her chin to make her look at him "I don't want to rush things" he brings her in for a hug.

"thank you, so what are we going to be doing tomorrow?" Amiee asks with a gleeful expression on her face.

"you like hiking?" Jasper asks.

"I do indeed" amiee says making jasper smile.

"I better go and get everything ready, goodnight my darling" he says letting amiee lay her head on the pillow as he leans down and kisses her forehead. " ill be back I the morning" he says walking over to the cot and looks lovingly at Denver before he jumps out of the window and gets in his car. Amiee hears the car speed off as she lets her eyes close and she slips into a deep peaceful slumber.