Chapter 24

Calla's PROV

I woke up in Luke's arms, I couldn't help but feel happy... This is what it feels like the feel completely In love with your mate... Honestly I love feeling like this. I want to wake up every morning in Luke's arms... I know I love him already. I just don't know how to tell him, everything has gotten crazy, a couple days ago I was going to kill him, I was going to war against his pack, I was Luna, I thought I was happy with my 3 'mates'... I realize now my life Is beginning.

I am going to be an alpha, I will marry Luke, I will have children with him... Faye/Werewolf childen!!! Eeekkk that's makes me sooo excited! I cant help but grin at the thought of children, they would be beautiful! Luke clears his throat loudly to get my attention. I snap my head up to look at him... OMG I was just laying there grinning like an idiot while thinking about kids, he must think im cray.

Luke smirked, "Why are you so smiley? Its the morning, no one likes mornings!" I bush and shrug my shoulders.

I can see Luke dosnt believe me, "Come on Alpha Calla! Tell me, I am your true mate after all.... you can tell me anything." I smile at him calling me Alpha Calla... It sounds weird but feels right!

I sigh before looking into his eyes, "I was thinking about how happy I felt waking up in your arms then I started thinking about the battle, and then me being Alpha...  then us getting married and having beautiful faye and werewolf children, and how beautiful they would be...."

I stopped right there and blushed even redder. I saw the change in his eyes, his eyes glowed with an aura of happiness, loyalty and love.

Luke smiled, showing his white teeth, "Calla your so adorable! Its really cute that you are thinking about marriage and pups... and about the battle, I have an idea..." Luke blushed when he talked about our pups... I know they would be gorgeous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alpha Luke's PROV

I felt my heart throb with love when Calla told me she was thinking about us getting married, and pups!! Our pups will be beautiful and perfect, they will have weird abilities though. Our pups could be wolves, faye, or both... plus they would have pure Alpha blood because Calla and I are both Alphas.

Once I told Calla I had an idea she got VERY excited. I knew she didn't want to battle my pack anymore. We both got dressed quickly, she simply pulled on yoga pants and left my shirt on, she tied it in the back though so It wouldn't hang at her knees... Honestly she looks sexy in my clothes.

I pulled on a shirt and left my pants on. Calla called off her pack members so we could have a pack meeting. I could tell Calla was nervous, just yesterday she told everyone I was the enemy and that they were going to kill all of us, then the next day everything changes because im Calla's true mate... Its going to be rough for her but I know her pack will stand by her.

I really love Calla, I want to make sure she is cared and supported by her pack, I know they will understand the mate bond, but they might not be happy with me... especially our packs meshing together...

Calla's PROV

OH SHIT!!!! I cant believe im doing this... first pack meeting at Alpha Calla and im telling them that our 'enemy' is my true mate!!! Everyone is going to kill me for sure... I don't know why my life is so hard, everyone else's is normal in the wolf world. URGH! I have to admit though Luke's plan is brilliant!!! I am deep in love with him and ive only spent one night with him... Im cray.

I walk into the huge room I held the last pack meeting in yesterday, everyone's heads turns towards me... Im the center of attention. People were watching me with curious expressions on their face as I walk in and on stage with Luke at my side, our hands intertwined together. OMG im going to die up here, I knew Luke could feel how tense and nervous I was, he have my hand an encouraging squeeze... I smile at him before facing the crowd. Ok Calla deep breathes.