Chapter 54

Calla's POV

Harmony grumbles as she walks into the pack meeting with me but once she see's all of her pack members she starts to smile.

I sigh in relief, i didnt want another episode of earlier... jeez i didnt know she would ever hit anyone with a frying pan.. especially Jasper. It was pretty funny though!

We get up on stage facing the audience of pack members. I nod at Harm and she goes to sit in the seat next to Jasper since hes in my second command.

My pack claps as i approch the mircorphone smiling, "Hello Everyone! Thank you for attending! I wanted to tell you all about my new dicoveries about my strange tattoos and abilites."

People mumble lowly in the croud but i ignore it and continue on, "It turns out i am part god, faye and vampyre."

Pack members in the audience gasp, "The goddess Nyx marked me with these unique tattoos to show my worth. My forehead wont be marked till my birthday... it will start the change into becoming an adult vampyre. All fledglings have to be around adult vampyres at the house of night... so Nyx has allowed us to move into a new pack house at the house of night to i wont have to be away from you all!"

Everyone has a 'wtf' expression on their face.

Jeez... this is going to be harder then it should be..... I NEED my pack.

Hey guys! Sorry this is a short update! I have been busy with school! I love you all <3