2. My Dream In front of My Eyes

Part-2

"Pretty...!!!" Was all he could gasp out from his mouth staring at the innocent yet scared face in front of him.

Nandini opened her eyes and checked if she is really alive.She took a deep breath and thought "Thank god...!!! I'm still alive..."She immediately bent down to gather her stuff while he got down from his car to have a clear look at her.He too bent down to help her but his main intention was to look at her face.He helped her in gathering her belongings and she collected everything and said "Thank you.."

"Beautiful..."He said slowly in utmost passionate way.

She gave a confused look and turned to leave.Now,he is completely lost seeing her silky,long hair.It took a moment or two to gather himself because he is seeing his dream actually happening in front of his eyes.

"Excuse Me..."He called her after coming out of trance.She turned to see him exactly like in his dream.His heart which has skipped beat till now,has stopped beating at that moment.

"Yes.."She said while gazing at him.

"Ummm...I'm...I'm sorry...I was on call...so..."He tried hard to talk but couldn't complete it by seeing her.Yes,he is lost in her.For the first time,MANIK MALHOTRA is lost in a girl.

"It's ok.."She said and left.

He kept on looking at her until she is invisible from his sight.He came out of trance when huge sound of horn was heard by him.Shit...!!He was standing in the middle of road and all the vehicles behind his car has stopped and were beeping horn.He smiled at his foolishness and drove to his office.

All he could do at office was staring at his laptop screen in which he was seeing the prettiest face he has seen till now.That  5 minutes incident was all he kept on playing in his mind.He tried hard to focus on his work but couldn't.For the first time,MANIK couldn't concentrate on his work.He tapped his head and went home leaving all the work behind.

"kya ho gaya mujhe...??Baar baar wahi chehra...Is she the one...??No...How can this happen...??Manik..why can't...??Ho saktha hai yaar...but when can I see her again...??Goddd...She's just driving me crazy..."He blabbered to himself.

He tried to take a nap just to wash out her face from his mind.But,how on earth will it be possible  to delete such a pretty face and the incident which made his dream true...??

At  night,Manik was staring at the moon from his balcony which he never does.

KNOCK KNOCK...Cabir knocked the door and having no response from the other side,he opened the door and saw the rarest scenario: Manik staring at the moon.He smiled and walked slowly towards him.

C-Koun hai wo..??

Ma-patha nahi...Manik said being in trance still staring at moon.

C-Itni khoobsurath thi...??

Ma-Bahuuut...Still in trance and haven't recognized presence of Cabir.

Cabir giggled and then Manik came out of his dreamland.

Ma-wh...what r u talking about...??He stammered to cover up but of no use.

C-hahaaha...dude...mujhse chupaney ki koi jaroorat nahi...

Ma-mein...mein kyun chupaaunga...He still stammered and avoided eye-contact.

C-Chal ab bathaa...koun thi wo...??

Manik understood that he can't change the topic so he narrated everything.

Ma-Patha nahi phir kab dhikegi...!!

C-MANIK MALHOTRA being desperate to see a girl...Yeh toh bahut badiya news hai...

Ma-Cabir...chup kar na...

C-Acha theek hai...where have u seen her..??

He said the place where his lovely dream came true.

C-Give me a day...I'll get u all the details...

Ma-Par..kaise...??humhe toh uske naam bhi nahi patha...

C-Dude...Trust me...aur mujhe naam se kuch lena dhena nahi hai...I know ur choice...And the way u described her na,I can understand how beautiful she looks...aur waise bhi,Manik Malhotra selects only the unique ones...He giggled and Manik hugged him.