18. Give Me A Chance

Manik entered his mansion while the images of Aryaman flashed in front of him.He threw his blazer on the couch and asked the servant "Ramu kaka...Dhruv hai kya ghar par...??"

Ramu-Nahi baba...chote baba bahar gaye hai..

He directly went to his room and sat silently.He fisted his hand,gritted his teeth thinking about Aryaman and Nandini.

Slowly,he drifted to sleep and woke up after a while.He went to freshen up and came out wiping his face with a towel.Just then Dhruv came and hugged him.

D-Bhai...

Ma-Arey Dhruv...

He hugged him back.

D-Kab aaye ho..??

Ma-Bas thodi dher pehle..

They broke the hug and sat on the bed.

D-Bhabhi maa se baath hui...??

Manik nodded slightly.

D-Have u met her...??

He again nodded in a yes.

D-Kya hua Bhai...??U look so stressed..??

Ma-Kuch nahi Dhruv...

D-Boliye na Bhai...kuch pareshani hai kya..??

Manik nodded and explained the entire scene happened with Nandini while Dhruv's blood boiled imagining someone touching his Bhabhi maa.

D-What...?? Bhai...Why did u leave him..??U should have killed that jerk...Bhabhi maa pe haath lagayaa...

Ma-Ha Dhruv...I should have killed him...but...wo...tumhare Bhabhi maa...She stopped me...else...

He stopped while gritting his teeth.

D-Acha...Bhabhi maa stopped u...!! Nice...waise...Bhai...I think Bhabhi maa might have got scared...seeing ur anger...

He said slowly while Manik too thought that it is true.

Ma-Haa Dhruv...Dar toh gayi hogi...I have to talk to her...

D-Haa...U talk to her...I'll be back...

He stood to leave and Manik called him "Dhruv..."

D-Haa Bhai..

Ma-Beta..Ask Ramu kaka to get some coffee...bahut head ache ho raha hai...

He said while holding his head.

Dhruv smiled a little and said "Jii Bhai.."

Manik took some rest and thought of calling Nandu at night.

...

At night,

Nandini was resting her head on bed post and thinking about something deeply while her phone rang as usual flashing the name of her hidden love.

Nan-Hello

Ma-Hey...Soyi nahi ab tak..???

Nan-Nahi...

She answered slowly.

Ma-Nandu...are u still thinking about that bloody jerk...??Bola na...bhool jao uske baare mein...

He said in a slight demanding tone.

Nan-Nahi Manik jii...mein...mein aap ke baare mein soch rahi hu...