9. It's Time For Some Bitterness

Part-9

Manik is smiling seeing Nandini's picture in his phone while Nandini is playing with her phone and sometimes looking at the new contact she saved.

"Call karoo ki nahi...no...Nandini u can't do this...but why...I have to know how he opened my locker...toh...call karoo ya message..." She is thinking while her phone beeped and the message read:

CALL OR MSG..EITHER IS FINE...

From Manik.

Her eyes popped out and checked the entire room whether he is there.

"Oh god..How come he reads my mind everytime..."She thought and hesitatingly dialed Manik's number.

He picked the call for the first ring itself.

Ma-Hii...He said excitingly.

Nan-Hi...Sorry if I had disturbed u...She said hesitatingly.

Ma-Nandu...nothing like that..tum jab chaho tab call kar sakthi ho...aur waise bhi I too wanted to call u  since I have got ur number...but I thought tumhe acha nahi lagega...

She smiled a little and said "Ek baath poochu..??"

Ma-Ha poocho na...

Nan-Aap ko...meri locker ki chaabi...kaise... She asked slowly and she could clearly listen his giggle.

Ma-Wo...actually...I bribed ur peon...and got duplicate key..

Nan-What...?? She asked in shock.

Ma-Sorry Nandu..but...I swear this is the first and last time..mein tumhare permission ke bina tumhare koi cheez touch nahi karoonga..promise...

He said so fast and repeated what he had said in his mind.She smiled a little and blushed.

Ma-Umm..wo...tumne bathaya nahi card kaisi thi...??

Nan-yeah...it's nice...acha hai...

Just then she saw her Appa and Amms discussing about something and then our old Nandu is back.

Nan-Manik jii..It's too late...good night..

She said and cut the call immediately without listening his reply.But he replied a sweet good night through message.

"God..yeh mein kya kar rahi hu...??? Neither I can hurt Manik nor my family...But what am I doing...?? Mein Manik jii ko hope dhe rahi hu...nahi this just ends with hurting either ones...I can't do this...I just have to clear this once for all.." She decided and messaged Manik:

NEED TO TALK...CAN WE MEET TOMORROW..??

Ma-OF COURSE...I'LL BE THERE...

Manik is surprised as Nandini herself asked him to meet and silly thoughts engaged his mind.Little did he know what Nandini is gonna blast.

Next update based on ur support...