22B. Some Clarifications

Ma-I thought u would come and say that "Manik..I'm happy that our marriage got fixed.." But nahi... u came and said that YOUR marriage got fixed...At first I couldn't understand what u were saying...but then I understood that u haven't seen my photo...I so wanted to listen that from u...kya kuch nahi kiya mein ne...I tried to provoke u...and even I acted in front u..arey acting kya...over acting kiya mein ne...but I forgot that I'm dealing with a brilliant actress...hai na..and so I lost...

She listened him carefully.She repeated the entire scenario in front of her eyes and sat on the bed.

Nan-But why didn't u tell me...?? Aap mujhe bol sakthe thei na...??

Ma-I thought u'll get to know by ur own...either by seeing my photo or by meeting me directly in any of those functions...but nahi...haldi aur mehendi toh akeli kar dhiya...I thought u'll see me in sangeet...but before I come,u have left sangeet too...and shaadi...that's one epic shaadi...I sat beside u and u were searching something in the crowd...

Nandini made an O face and said "mein aap ko hi doond rahi thi..."

Manik made a face and said "seriously...??? Mujhe...??"

Nan-But Manik...U even asked me to come with u...what if I said yes..??

He smiled and said "Come on Nandu...itna toh mein thujhe jaantha hu...I know u won't..."

Nan-par Dhruv...Dhruv and Cabir...why didn't they say anything about this to me...??

Ma-Wo...I aksed them not to...I just wanna see ur expression when we come face to face as bride and groom...but I never thought that we would meet like this...on suhagraath...

He said showing the room with his hands.Nandini gave an angry glare and pushed Manik back by hitting his chest.

Nan-U wanted to see my expressions...!!!????? Aap ko pathaa bhi hai mujh pe kyaa beethi hai..?? mujhse sach chupaya aapne..??

She started hitting and pushing him back and suddenly he held her hands and pinned them at her back.

Ma-Mein ne sach chupaya...aur tumne kya kiya...?? U also hidden the truth na...that u love me...ah...bolo...

He pressed her wrists and she closed her eyes tightly when he leaned forward.

She tried to release herself from his grip and pushed him back and sat on bed.He saw her wiping her tears and saw her red wrists.

Ma-Answer me Nandu...Haven't U hidden the truth...??

She again gave an angry glare at Manik and said "U know what...mujhe aap se baath hi nahi karni hai..."

Ma-ha...I know...u girls will say this when u don't have answers to our questions..

She started preparing bed to sleep and then he calmed himself down and said "Listen Nandu...I'm sorry...Hurting u is not my intention...and neither I wanted to see u cry...It's just our fate we met like this...Now...I'm really sorry..It's our first night...let's don't spoil it..."

Manik Malhotra came a step down and apologized for which he hasn't done.

Nan-Spoil toh aap kar chuke ho Manik jii..

Ma-Manik jii...!!! U r back to Manik jii..??

Nan-Haa..I'm back to Manik jii...aur aaj se 10 days tak mein aapse baath nahi karoongi...and aap mujhe choone ki bhi khoshish math karna...and yeh mujhe rulaaney ka saza hai aapko...