27D. Two Became One

So here u go with MOSSSSST AWAITED part...

I got my awaited lovely comments..so this is for u darling...Hope u got whom I'm referring to...😚

He cupped her face and said "I Love You Nandu...and I really love this child in u...Stop me whenever u r uncomfortable..."

He then placed his lips gently on hers.She placed her hands on his chest and he deepened the kiss.After a long kiss,he left her lips and said slowly "Ready for step 2 ..??"

She nodded and already turned red.He bent down to kiss her neck and she closed her eyes enjoying his proximity.He removed her pallu and pleats in between his kisses and she immediately crossed her hands to cover herself.

He smiled seeing her and said "Honey...U said na..There's nothing to hide from me..then..??"

She lifted her eyes to meet his and he slowly removed her hands from the part she is covering and securely locked them with his one hand at her back.He pulled her towards him and she looked at him innocently.He started kissing again on her neck,shoulders and dropped slight kisses from her jawline to earlobe.

She enjoyed his every move and was lost with his touch.Seeing her lost,he opened the dhori of her blouse,and she immediately opened her eyes.She freed her hands and hugged him tightly as she sensed that her blouse may fall down any moment.

"Nandu...U don't need to feel shy..I'll go slow...U just have to know the things...that's it.."He tried to convince but she hasn't left him.He smiled but isn't irritated because he understood her very well.So,he lifted her in air in standing position itself,holding her waist and gently placed her on bed.

He kissed her closed eyes,being on top of her.When he moved his hands from her face to her shoulders,she clutched his shirt collar.

"Jaan relax..."He said and gently removed her blouse while pecking her lips.She closed her eyes tightly because of embarrassment as she was lying half naked.

He covered themselves with duvet and said in her ear while kissing it "Are u ok..??"

She slowly opened her eyes and nodded slightly in a yes.He then proceeded in undressing her and himself too while pecking her each and every part.

As this is the first time and she doesn't know anything,he just wanna be slow and swift,trying not to scare her.

"Nandu...open ur eyes..."He asked as she was closing her eyes since he started.

She nodded in a no.

"Please  baby...look at me..."He pleaded but still she nodded in a no.He smiled and kissed all over face slowly.He reached her mangalsutra and was about to take it too as it was only thing left on her body.

Immediately she opened her eyes and stopped him holding his hand.

He raised his eyebrows and she nodded in a no.So he left the idea of taking it and looked at her eyes which are open now.

"Ready for last and final step..??"He asked huskily.She nodded slightly.

"Nandu...Plz don't be scared...daro math.."He said and that increased her tension even more.Her heart beat raced faster as he sealed her hands and legs with this.

He entwined her fingers with his,pinning her hands on her either side of head.Their legs entangled with each others.He started kissing even more and said "Jaan...Now I have to seal ur lips too...is that ok..??"

She nodded and took a deep breath and then he fused his lips with hers.It turned to passionate kiss and when he understood that she is ready,he sealed the ENTIRE body and she wanted to scream.But because of precaution of Manik,sealing her lips,she couldn't.Instead she pressed his hands and opened her mouth and he deepened the kiss even more.Tears flown down from her eyes when he did IT again and again,slowly yet swiftly.After the sensual ride for her,he separated himself from her and lied down beside her.

She immediately hugged him tightly closing her eyes.He rubbed her back continuously,while hugging her back and said "Ssshh...bas bas...kuch nahi hua...Ssshhh..."

He tried to calm her down but she shivered like hell.He kissed her eyes and hugged her tightly saying "It's ok jaan...Calm down...I'm here..."

"Don't..leave..me..."She said in between her little sobs.After 1 hr,she became normal and Manik tugged her to sleep.But she hasn't.

Nandini was placing her head on Manik's chest and he was stroking her hair.

Nan-Ek baath poochu...??

Ma-Hmm..

Nan-What should I call u..??Manik or Manik jii..??

Manik smiled a little and said "I just wanna hear my name from u...Call me whatever u r comfortable with...But still..I like to listen Manik.."

Nan-But kal u only said na..'jii laga kar bolo'

She mimicked his angry tone cutely.

Ma-Wo..toh..gusse mein...

Nan-But...Amms bhi...

Ma-Phir se Amms...(He looked at her tapping his head) Itna sab kuch hone ke baadh bhi first Amms..??(He asked showing their adult condition)

Nandini blushed and said "But..elders ko aise acha nahi lagthe hai na..I mean they feel like I'm disrespecting u.."

Ma-Ok..we'll do one thing...U call me Manik at our home...and manage with Manik jii when ur relatives are there...waise most of the time we'll be in our bedroom only na..

He said and winked.She hit his chest and hugged him.He pecked her forehead and slept in each others arms.

"Acha Nandu...Now u got to know na..what happens inside the blanket..??"He asked and she hid her face in his chest nodding yes.

He smiled a little and said "ok..Sleep..u might be tired na.."

"Manik.."She called and his eyes lit up seeing her.

"Can I...Can I wear..my clothes...??"She asked shyly and closed her eyes.

He couldn't stop smiling and said "And what if I say no..??because it's a rule,u should sleep like this only,after ur FIRST time.." He thought of teasing her.She looked at him thinking he was serious and closed her eyes to sleep.

"Oye...kya hua..??I was joking.."He said waking her up.She just looked at him innocently.

"Ok..what if..I wanna do IT again..??"He asked and winked.She blushed really hard.

"ahem..because...removing all these again...will be difficult yaar...so take this..wear my shirt.."He said and handed his shirt.She covered his face with duvet and before he could pull it she slipped into his shirt and slept on his chest again.

Done...ignore mistakes...

Chappal aur tamatar all accepted...

I just hope I didn't disappoint u guys that much...

So tell me...m eagerly waiting for ur response...