Chapter Five

I couldn't help but laugh at the expression on his face. It was priceless. I know we look awful, covered in food with big guilty goofy grins, but that's who we are. These boys have become my brothers and my best friends and yeah, this is not the first food fight, in fact, they are quite a common occurrence with us.

   "You three better not have had another food fight," Renee says in an attempt to be stern, but fails because of the laughter in her eyes.

   The three of us smile sheepishly. Renee is an adoptive mom to me. She's Damon's mom and the former Luna of the pack. "Well, I'm outa here..." Jeremiah says, attempting to escape. He freezes at the look Renee shoots him.

   "Not so fast, young man. You three better clean up this kitchen or I'm going to tell the whole pack a story about you three," she threatens. I gulp. Renee has a ton of dirt on us and the trouble we've caused.

   "Now this I wanna hear," Kale says, suddenly speaking up and reminding me once again of his presence. Rosie yips in happiness and starts having a conversation with Hunter while I glare at him. Traitor! Rosie's supposed to be on my side!

   "Lee started it!" Damon shouts. It's like he's a three year old. I roll my eyes.

   "Don't even go there mister! I will kick your ass from here to the next millennium and you fucking know it!" He visibly gulps and I laugh.

   "Never mess with a warrior, sweetheart," Renee teases. I grin at her.

   "Well, I'm outa here," I say, attempting to escape like Jer had. Renee stops me with the same look she gave Jeremiah and I sigh in defeat. That woman can shut you up with just a look, but she's a sweetheart and I love her. She's more of a mother to me than my own ever was. At least the one who had to of adopted me.

   I exchange a look with the boys and reach into the cupboard where I stashed some spray cheese and whipped cream. I hand some spray cheese to Damon, whipped cream to Jeremiah, and keep a whipped cream for myself. I tap the cupboard once, twice, and on the third, we strike, spraying Kale and Renee. We're laughing so hard that we've all doubled over and the looks on Renee and Kale's faces are priceless. It's even better since they're covered in food now too. I wish I had my camera...wait! I summon a tiny bit of Angel's magic and reach into the cupboard once more, finding a camera and quickly snapping picks of everyone before turning it around and taking one with my boys. I make sure to save them to the hard drive and the microchip and stuff the chip in my bra, pretending I'm just pulling out a grape. Teehee, revenge here I come. Finally, I can get revenge on him for breaking my heart.

   Let this be a lesson, Kale. Do not mess with a fallen wolf. She'll destroy you.

(A/N sorry this was so short. I was bored so I wrote it in class and then had to put it away but i had the perfect end to the chapter so I just left it. please fan/comment/vote!!! ----Anya)