☆6☆

The music stopped, and all seven men were gasping for air. After a three-second pause, a group-wide collapse happened, with bodies hitting the floor all over the place.

"Why can't our title songs be a ballad once in a while?" groaned Jin, rolling onto his side and hauling his long body into a seated position.

"A hip hop group debuting a new album with a ballad? Think about what you said and get back to me," snickered Namjoon. He gasped for more air and grabbed a water bottle lying on the floor near his head. "Who's is this?" he mumbled. "Nevermind, I don't care right now." With sweaty hands, he unscrewed the cap and dumped some of the bottle's contents into his parched mouth.

"Hyung, that's-"

"Don't you dare say 'dirty water,'" groaned Yoongi. 

"I wasn't," protested J-Hope, quickly getting to his feet and walking to the small fridge and getting a new water bottle since a sweaty monster had violated his.

"Liar," whispered Yoongi, staggering to his feet.

"Let's go again," said Jimin, his tired voice barely above a whisper. He pushed himself to his feet and breathed deeply, trying to fill his lungs as much as possible.

"Hyung, I can't move another inch," whimpered Jungkook. Jimin had been pushing them all hard today. J-Hope had long since stepped back and let the younger man have control today after seeing his dedication to the dance.

"Jiminie, let's call it a night, hm?" He patted Jimin's shoulder and frowned as the younger man shook his head.

"We need more practice. We're lacking in so many areas," Jimin sighed, looking down at his feet.

"You keep practicing then. I'm going home," grumbled Taehyung, grabbing his backpack and leaving the room before someone tried to convince him to stay.

"Tae," shouted Jimin after him.

"Jimin, we're done. C'mon. Let's go home." Namjoon gripped his shoulder and nodded with his eyes closed.

Jimin sighed. He was clearly outnumbered. "Alright. I'm staying, though."

He walked back over to the computer and scrolled through to find a different song to dance to. He chose something he could freestyle since he hadn't been able to clear his head. He thought a freestyle dance might help more.

The rest of the group shook their heads and made their way out. Yoongi was the last to leave, and he stopped in the doorway, studying his friend for a moment. Jimin's fluid movements and stern face didn't seem to go together. Yoongi narrowed his eyes and shook his head. He knew what Jimin was doing, and it wasn't working.

* * *

Six members of BTS trudged into their dorm and headed to their respective rooms. It was late, and their beds seemed to be calling to them.

Yoongi had other plans, though. He walked into Jimin's room and frowned as he started looking around.

Where is it?

"Hyung, looking for something?" Taehyung wearily fell into his bed and looked at Yoongi through droopy eyes.

"Jimin's phone. Did you see him with it tonight? I didn't. He always has it with him."