Contract

"Well I should go home. I will see you Monday I guess. Bye." I got up and started walking towards the door.

"Don't leave." Renji said in a cold voice. I automatically stopped. What's happening?  I can't move!

"How is this happening?!?"

"We made a contract. You will do whatever I say." A smile crept onto his face as he said, "come back here and kiss me."

I felt my body turning around and walking over to him. What am I doing? Stop! Stop! I get on my knees in front of him and lean in. How is he doing this? I gently start kissing him. He is kissing me back. I slowly start using my tongue to trace his lips. This isn't me. I would never kiss a guy! But... it is somehow... nice? He opens his mouth a little and I use it as an opportunity. I manage to get my tongue in his mouth. At this point I start getting aroused and I pull him closer to me; slightly tilting his head and pulling his hair.

Our tongues played with each other for awhile. What's happening to me? I no longer have control over my body but this isn't like before. This time he isn't forcing me to move, I'm doing it all myself. I... don't...want to... stop?... I...I...I want him!! Without thinking I accidentally let a moan slip out.

Renji smiled and wrapped his arms around me. My body melted into his and he rolled on top of me. I couldn't stop myself; I began to lift my hips up and down. I knew he could feel me, just as I could also feel him. This is getting out of hand. He lifted me up and pulled my shirt over my head. I could here his heavy breathing as he hurriedly took his shirt off. I stared at his chest. How am I so turned on by him? Licking my lips I kissed him. We slowly fell back down to the floor. Renji used one arm to prop him up and with his free hand began to trace patterns on my chest, while still kissing me. He soon stoped tracing and slowly made his way down to my crotch. Grabbing it, he started rubbing against it. I knew he could feel the heat I was radiating.

He lifted his head and started to kiss my neck. I want you! I want you! I want you!  Before I knew what was happening, Renji slowly made his way down my body, kissing all over me. Eventually he started to kiss down, all the while still rubbing my crotch. I arched my back, urging him to continue. He had reached my pants and I was going crazy.

"We should stop," he said suddenly.

"What?" I was confused. Wasn't he the one who wanted this?

"I'm using my powers on you and I don't want to do something I will end up regretting."

Powers? Regretting? That one sentence ruined the whole mood. "Yeah, I guess we should stop. I don't know what came over me, sorry."

"No. It's my fault. I got too excited. Will you still stay the night? I will sleep on the couch and you can have the bed."

I need to leave. I don't want to though. What will be the harm in staying the night? "I will stay."

Later that night, I was laying on his bed. We must have decided to go to sleep at least an hour ago. I wonder if he is sleeping. I turn on my side. How did this even happen? What even is this "contract" thing that I got myself into? How can he control me? Sighing, I closed my eyes and hoped that the darkness of sleep would come to me.