Finally Together

He flew over to me and smiled, "I think that you are the best person I could have ever met. Truly, I don't deserve you."

"Will you ever just except us as equals?" I laughed. How could he still think that I'm better? Obviously it is me who doesn't deserve him.

"I will always think myself unworthy of you. Although, I suppose I could stop trying to run away from your love." Renji wrapped his arms around me, bringing me in for a kiss.

Once he broke away I smiled, "It's about time you stopped running; I didn't want to chase you for the rest of my life."

"Is this what you really want?"

"For the past ten years, I have only been wanting to be with you."

We hugged and kissed for what seemed like forever. After we stopped, he asked if I wanted to go back to my house and I gladly said yes. Alone time with Renji is just what I need right about now. It seems as if things are finely falling into place.

We literally flew back to my place. Renji wanted me to experience my heritage. I never knew I had gotten my powers until now. I had always thought that maybe Renji had been wrong about me. At first I was worried about flying but now I don't want to stop.

As I kept thinking about everything, I heard Renji yell in my ear, "how do you like it?" He flashed me a huge smile.

"THIS IS THE BEST!!!" I screamed out.

He laughed, "so I take it that you don't want to go home then?"

"Why wouldn't I want to go home?" I asked confused.

"Well, you do realize, we passed your house already."

I stopped flying forward and just floated there, "oh." Renji started to laugh at me and I shot him a glare. "I am new at this, give me a break."

"Come on," he said while still laughing. Taking my hand, he gently lead me back to my house. When we got there, I found out that my landing skills still need a lot of work. Thankfully Renji was there to sort of keep me steady. After he helped me regain my balance, we walked inside.

"How was your first time flying?" Renji asked as I gestured for him to sit on the couch.

I went into the kitchen to grab some snacks, "it was the second best experience in my life."

"What is the best experience you have had?" I walked back out with a bag of chips and sat next to him.

Leaning in close to his face, I whispered in his ear, "that day ten years ago, when you had invited me over to your house."

"Hmm. I have to say that one is second for me."

"What is your first?"

He smirked at me, "This one."

"WhaaAAHH-" Renji jumped ontop of me. He leaned in and started to kiss me. In between kisses, he managed to get both our shirts off. He started grinding on me and I could feel his erection on mine. I had to fight back a moan as he continued to move. He would not get the satisfaction of knowing that he got me this worked up just by grinding.

Renji saw that I was close to breaking already and so he started to kiss my neck. He worked his way up and down until he found what he had wanted. He kissed right behind my earlobe and I could no longer hold it in. A load moan excaped from me and I felt my pants get even tighter. After finding my sweet spot, he started to tease me. He began to suck on my neck and even give the area a swift but soft lick from time to time. The whole sensation sent waves of pleasure through my body. He kept finding ways to make me moan even loader than before. Right when I thought I couldnt take anymore of him teasing my sweet spot, he gently bit it.

I completely lost it. Digging my nails onto his back, I shoves him downward as I thursted upward. He let out a moan on my neck.Just the vibrations against neck almost made me cum. I couldn't wait anymore. I pushed Renji off of me and onto the floor. Not wasting a second, I undid his pants; tossing them and his underwear off to the side. Next was my clothes.

Once we we're both naked, I began to slowly rub up against his entrance. Renji arched his back and held back a moan. Slowly, I put all of me into him and gave him time to adjust to me. Renji was so hot I could barely contain my urges. Soon I began to thrust in and out. At the beginning Renji would flinch in pain every time I moved but soon he started to beg me to go faster and harder. I eagerly complied.

As I went harder, Renji became a moaning mess. He kept beging me to go harder. I leaned down next to his face and said, "I want you to scream my name." With that, I thirsted into him with all my strength and did not let up.

"OH BEN!" He moaned. He quickly grabbed his member and began playing with himself. "I-i'm about to -ohh- CUM! BEN!" With that he let out a deep grunt and came all over himself. I quickly pulled put and came on top on him. Then I collapsed next to him.

After taking a minute to catch my breathe, I turned to him, "you we're right."

"About what?"

"This right here is the best experience." I brought my lips to his and gave him a deep loving kiss.