Baseball

Time skip meeting Bella

I sat on mine and Jazz's bed. We were playing a card game called NERTZ. We heard the door open and the voice of an unknown female. A few moments later. We heard glass breaking and Rose freaking out.

"Time to meet our guest." Jazz said grabbing my hand. It was still painful for him to be near humans. We stood and walked down the tree next to our window. Coming across our kitchen full of people. Alice was hugging Bella and complementing her smell.

"Dont scare her away Alice. I want to meet her first." I said. Bella looked up and saw me. She looked at mine and Jazz's intertwined hands.

"Bella this is Lilly and Jasper they're married." I hopped down off the branch and Jasper came after me. He squeezed my small hand in his large one. I squeezed back.

"No offence but how are you married your only eleven."

"Technically I'm 74 but I was changed when I was twelve. Anyway it was nice meeting you."

"Well I'll show you around." Edward told bella pulling her out of the room. I turned and ran with Jasper into the woods. Away from her smell. He sat down on a log. I helped him calm down.

Alice and Adam came up to us. "We're going to ask if bella would like to come watch us play baseball. You want to play."

"Yes we always play." Jasper said.

◇◇◇◇◇◇Time skip to game◇◇◇◇◇◇

I stood talking with Esme. Jasper ran at us and thru me over his shoulder.

"Jasper put me down. Please." I begged

"No." He said as the Jeep holding Edward and Bella pulled up.

Edward helped Bella out and they walked over.

"Good Bella your here. We need an Ump." Esme said .

"She thinks we cheat." Emmett said

"I don't think you cheat, I know that you cheat."

Rosalie stepped up to the plate as Alice got ready to throw the ball.

Jasper was up to bat. He did some fancy stuff with the bat and I turned to Bella. She was shiving slightly.

"Are you cold?" I asked. She replied with a slightly and I scooted closer to her on the rock. My hair turned to a light green fire. She almost fell off the rock in shock.

"Its one of my powers. I can also teleport and control time."

"Why is it green." She asked. I chuckled "Its green so it's safe to touch." I told her.

She touched it as I watched Jasper hit a home run. He did a little victory dance and came over to me.

"Good job love." I told him.

"Thank you now can I get a kiss?" I nodded and kisses his cheek. "You missed." He told me. I kissed his lips and he kissed back.

"Yo love birds it's Lilly's turn to bat." Adam shouted across the field. I stood and grabbed the bat. I stood ready to hit the ball. With a loud crack of the ball hitting the bat I ran full speed. I got a homerun.

Alice froze."Protect Bella." She said. We all ran to Bella. Surrounding her. I stood next to Jasper and Carlisle in front of everyone.

Three shapes came out of the tree line. Two male one with dark skin and long hair the other pale skin with short blonde and no shirt, and on female with fire red hair. I lit my hair on fire turning it to a bright orange to give us light.

The dark skinned man make had burning golden eyes like the Cullens and myself. He held up a baseball "I believe this is yours."

"Yes thank you." Carlisle said catching the ball.

"Do you have room for three more players?" Dark guy asked.

"Yes some of us were just going." Carlisle threw the ball back and red head caught it.

"I'm the one with the wicked curve ball."

Jasper laughed though it held no humor "I think we can handle that." We turned to get into position. As the wind blew thru Bella's hair sending her sent to the others.

"You brought a snack." Blondey said

We went into defence position. I stood next to Bella my hand on her stomach.

"Guess we'll call off that game." Dark guy said. They ran off the blonde hanging around for a few more seconds. He then looked at me he whistled lightly and Jasper growled. And blonde guy ran off.

"Lilly get Edward and Bella to the car." I grabbed their hands teleporting them to the Jeep. Edward stepped on the gas and we sped off. I crouched in front of Bella buckling the harnes. She said she was fine and I went to the back seat. Edward and Bella started arguing and I just say there talking on the phone with Jazz.

"Edward is talking Bella to her house so she can get packed then we are coming to our house." I told them.

"Ok. Lilly be safe please." I replied with I will and said "I'll see you in a few." And turned off the phone as we pulled into the drive way.

Bella went and packed and I waited. She came out and i teleported the Jeep to the house. I got out and went in to find the others. I saw the dark skinned guy.

"Why the bloody hell is he here?" I asked Carlisle.

"I came to warn you. James is a ruthless vampire. He won't stop until he has the girl." I nodded and Jasper came in I ran to him. He hugged me and mumbled.in my hair.

"You, me, and Alice are taking Bella South. Away from James." He told me. I nodded as Bella and Edward came through the door.

"Bella come with me. You need some new cloths." I teleported us up stairs.

"Sorry but I hate your power." I laughed and went to my closet. And pulled out an olive green crop top and skinny jeans. Changing quickly and putting my hair in a braid

I ran to Esme's closet and handed bella a sweater and jeans.

She changed and I telaported us down stairs. I got out stuff in the Volvo. And Bella talked with Edward out the window. Alice got in the back with Bella as Jazz and I sat upfront.

I sat on the side of the car as Carlisle explained what was going to happen. I played with my ring. Jazz stood next to me. My human part of me that aloud me to sleep and eat was making me tired. Carlisle finished talking and my eyes started to drop. I slid into the car getting comfy.

Jasper got in next to me in the driver seat. Alice told Bella to make a call and then just sit tight. Jasper grabbed my hand. He ran his thumb over my diamond and Alexandrite wedding ring. His other hand gripped the steering wheel. His golden band shining in the light of the almost present sun.

"Get some sleep baby. You need it." Jazz told me. I nodded and curled into a ball hand still holding Jasper's.