The Stupid Volturi Ball

I woke up and saw that Jazz wasn't next to me. I sat up and looked around. Nothing.

I got out of bed and walked to my bag. I changed in 4 seconds in to this

 I changed in 4 seconds in to this

And walked out. You see you must wear fancy cloths if you live with the Volturi. I hate doing that but anyway.

I walked down the hall looking for a kitchen or something. And i turned a corner and saw the ugliest thing in the world standing next to the kitchen door. Alec stood leaning on the door frame. I walked down the hall.

"Can I please go into the kitchen or are you garding the eggs." I asked

"You may only enter if you kiss me that's the key." He said puckering his lips.

"Yah right." I teleported in and went to the fridge. I grabbed some eggs and went to the stove. I placed a pan on there and started to cook the eggs. Alec came up behind me and I just moved making him burn his hand on the hot pan.

"Ow. You bitch." He came at me and trapped me. I teleported to the eggs slid them on a plate and teleported to my room.

I walked in and saw Jazz sitting on the bed head in hands.

"Jazzy. Is their something wrong?" He nodded "what is it."

"Wa hot ot og ot a llab." He mumbled.

"What?" He lifted his head and said clearly

"We have to go to the Volturi Ball."

"Whhhhyy?" I asked

"Aro called me in while you were asleep. Anything happen while I was gone?" He asked while playing the the fabric of my dress.

"I went and got food. Alec bugged me. Alec also called me a bitch." He laughed and kissed my cheek.

"You missed." I told him. He laughed and kissed my lips. I kissed back. We pulled away after a while and I asked when the ball is.

"Tonight at 8"

"I sadly need to go shopping." He chuckled and told me to be safe.

"I'm a vampire I can't be hurt." I kissed him and grabbed my bag.

Walking outside was always difficult or vampires. So I had grabbed a shawl and a hat. I walked outside and people stepped out of my way. I was wearing heels to make me taller and makeup to make me look older. I held my breath. And walked to a very fancy dress shop. I bought a black dress and walked back out. A guy started to walk with me and I quickened my pace. He followed right behind.

"Hello lovely. Why don't you come with me." He said grabbing my arm. I grabbed his wrist and twisted it. A loud cracking sound came from under my long fingers.

He whimpered and grabbed my neck trying you choak me. I just laughed and grabbed his unbroken wrist. Another crack came and he screamed. I walked away from him. Waving innocently back to him. I walk up the steps to the Volturi castle. I turned a corner and saw a group of tourists looking around being lead by a vampire woman. I turned and walked away. Praying that those people's lives would be spared. My prayers were not accepted because of the loud screams coming from the throne room.