The Volturi

We just got off the plane and were now on our way to the Volturi headquarters.

Jasper held my hand tight in his. When we entered the gates to the Volturi castle I walked closer to Jasper.

"It's okay love. I won't let them touch you." Jazz whispered in my ear.

"Aahh. The Cullen's. How nice to see you again." A sickly sweet voice announced behind us. Jane.

We turned to see a short girl with blonde hair and piecing red eyes.

"Hello Jane." I said forcing my words out.

"Hello Lilly. Now before you meet with Aro you must change. Come." She turned and walked away. We followed tentatively.

"So Jasper how are you." Jane asked over her shoulder. I hissed at her and she hissed back.

"I'm. Fine." He said through clenched teeth. Your probably wondering why I hate Jane so much. She's the one who lit the match when my brother, sister, nieces, nephews houses were burned.

"Here you go. Go put them on." Jane said handing us black cloaks.\/

We changed and walked with Jane and Alec. He had joined us when we were changing.

We entered the great hall. The three thrones were acupide by Aro, Caucus and Marcus.

"Hello Cullen's. To what do I owe this pleaser to." Aro said. His voice sounding like a Italian Mad Hatter.

"We come to live in Volturra for a while. If you don't mind." Carlisle said. He's the one who always talks.

"Yes but I must insist a few of you stay in the castle." Aro said turning to me.

"Of course." Carlisle said. If you turn down an offer by the Volturi you are asking to die.

"Lilly and Edward why don't you stay?" He asked. Damn it.

"If I were to stay my husband must stay with me." I said hoping that they would agree.

Aro forced a smile on his pale face. "Of course. Alec why don't you show them to a room." I mentally groaned. Ever since I became a vampire and Alec learned about me he's been trying to get with me.

"Come dear Lilly." Alec said. Jasper grabbed my hand and we walked with Alec to our new room.

"So darling what have you been doing. Missing me I presume." He said turning to walk backwards.

"I've been having the time of my life. What's your name again?" I asked. Jasper chuckled and Alec hissed at him.

"Haha, you do know I could treat you better than him." He practicly spit the word 'him' at him Jasper.

"Are you Shawn Mendes or something?" I asked

"Who's Shawn Mendes?" Jasper and I laughed. "Here's your room." He turned to me "call me if you need anything?"

"We won't." Jasper said steering me into the room. He shut the door and said that he hated Alec. I laughed and pulled him to my level kissing him. He smiled into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. I pulled away a little bit to say,

"Jasper everyone in this building has super human hearing."

"I know." He said and sat on the bed with me in his lap. "Are you hungry?"

"Slightly. But I'm good."

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure."

He nodded and checked his watch. "Its 10:39. You should get to bed." I nodded and stood walking over to my bag. I pulled out a grey tank top, grey shorts, and an American flag hoodie.

 I pulled out a grey tank top, grey shorts, and an American flag hoodie

I crawled under the covers and Jasper laid next to me.

"Good night my darling. I love you." He told me

"I love you to."