What?

Lilly's pov

"Esme what are you talking about?" I smiled and placed my hand on my stomach. No bump. I looked down, no bump. "The babies. Where are the babies."

Esme stood up. "Lilly... um... It's been two years since the birth."

"No that's impossible. It's been like two minutes."

"No Lilly its been two years. And you look so different. Like you look like Lillian Marina not Lilly Hale."

"Esme, dear, Lillian Marina is human, Lilly Hale is a vampire."

"I know. You don't have the golden eyes, and you're not pale..."

I jumped off table to the window. My movement was slower, when I tried to run in came as a slow jog. My reflection showed me. But I had dark brown eyes and my face was less... well perfect.

"Where's Jasper?" I said not turning to Esme.

"He's at his house. Danielle and Alexander should be home from school by now." I walked to the door and walked out. Esme appeared in front of me.

"Lilly..." I shouldered past her and walked down stairs.

"Lilly!" Carlisle said.

"Hi."

"How is this possible?"

"I don't know. I'm human now and I would like to see my husband."

Carlisle told me that I was not ready to see Jazz. He called everyone in and I re-met everyone. I learned that Edward and Bella got married and I met their daughter, Renessmee. It kind of pissed me off that Bella was now part of the family.

"Now that I saw everyone. Can I see my husband?" I asked loudly. Esme nodded and pulled out her phone.

"Jasper. Could you come over for just a second." A muffled response came from the other end and Esme shut off the phone.

"He'll be here soon."