let's save the Idiot called Bella Swan

I was woken up by Jasper. He said we were stopping for food. We were at a Carles Jr.

Bella and I told Jasper what we wanted and he ordered over the drive thru speaker. When we got to the window the women giving us food  (She looked about 16) started flirting with Jasper. Serious as hell she leaded over the counter and let's say that this girl needed to purchase a god damn bra.

"So what's your name cutie? Mine is Liz. Here's my number." She put the food on the inside counter, turned around and started writing on a napkin.

"I'm married." He said. He said showing her his wedding band.

"I can change that." She said turning around again.

"Yeah no can we get our food?" I asked.

"Sorry short stop but I am talking. Why don't you just shut that stupid mouth of yours" She said.

"Okay miss can you please not talk to this lovely girl like that. Now can we have our food." Jasper asked the lady.

"Sure but you got to call me." She said handing him the bag. She held out the napkin.  It he ignored it and drove off.

"Hahe. Here Bella you had the taco salad right?" Jasper asked she nodded and he handed her the box. I grabbed my onion rings and chicken wrap.

"I very much hate teen girls." He said.

"Isn't Lilly like sorta a teenager?" Bella asked.

"No. I am a tween. If I was thirteen then yes. But I'm twelve." I said turning in my seat. She nodded and dug into her salad. I ate my wrap and onion rings.

◇◇◇three hours later in Arizona◇◇◇

Jasper pulled into the parking lot of a fancy hotel. We walked in got a room and went to it.

Bella just laid on the couch watching the News. Jasper sat with me in his lap on one of the recliners and Alice was making calls.

Alice gasped and said. "It didn't work. The tracker changed course. He's on his way here. I know were he's going." I jumped up and sped to her handing her a paper.

"We're us he going Alice?" I asked

"Mirrors a room full of mirrors." She said starting to draw.

"Edward said the visions arn't always certain."

"Their never set in stone. The person changes their mind the vision changes." Jasper said

"Okay so the course the tracker is on now will lead him to a ballad studio?"

"You've been here?" Alice asked

"I took lessons when I was younger." They started talking and I zoned out. Bella picked up the phone and started to talk with Edward.

◇◇¤At Airport Bella just snuck away¤◇◇

"God damn it where did she go?" Edward yelled in the car. Bella had snuck away.

"The studio. Jasper move now." I said he was in the driver seat. He looked at me no one had heard me say the studio.

"Just move i know where she is." We switched places.

I sped off down the street. "Lilly where is she." Edward growled at me. I didn't answer "WHERE IS SHE!" he yelled Jasper turned around and growled loudly.

"Let her drive she knows where she's going." Alice said. Edward then got pissed. He couldn't read my mind.

"Your the one who can see the future where is Bella!" He yelled at Alice. Adam this time growled.

"Even thought your girlfriend is not in your sight does not mean you have to take it out on us."

"Your the ones who lost her."

"Edward Anthony Mason Cullen. She is not lost she is in a dance studio and we are at that studio right now so get out and stop talking to us." I yelled at him as I stopped the car. He ran out and we soon joined him. Alice and I ran to Bella who was on the ground. Jasper and Adam ran to James.

"Oh my God. Bella look at me." Alice said.
Carlisle came in and told me and Alice to help with James.

We ran over to Emmett, Rose, Adam, and Jasper.

"I call the head." I shouted. They stepped back to show a whimpering James.

"Please don't kill me."

"Um...no." I said and I pulled off his head lighting the fire with my hair.

We pulled James apart and threw him in the fire. Once James was burning in hell I turned and saw Edward sucking the venom out of Bella's arm. He was taking to much blood.

I ran over to him placing a hand on his shoulder. "Edward you need to stop." He let go off her and stood. I gave him a hug and he buried his head in my hair.

"She's going to be okay. It's okay. She's safe." I told him pulling away.

"We need to get her to a hospital." Carlisle said. I walked over to Jasper as Edward picked up Bella.