Chapter -9

As I was lost in my daydreams , I didn't realised the sound of the doorbell chiming for attention untill Ashton very sweetly ( please note the sarcasm) point it out to me . I know this that he cannot go for the doorbell as his hands were busy handling or may I say manhandling Andrew as he was upside down on his shoulder squealing with joy and flaying his hands like he is an airplane.

I went to the door and was not very surprised to see the delivery boy who was just a teenager and gave him the money for the food which was $10 and a generous tip of $5 as well.by the smile on his face I can surely guess by the happiness but I know acutely well that I am going to get a lecture in about 5 seconds and that happened and that happened exactly when I just closed the gate and as soon the gate was closed it happened .

"You should habe waited for me to give you the money for the food , it was supposed to be my treat." and I don't know how much I can control myself before kissing his pouty pink lips but I know I need to control on my hormones before jumping his bones.

I frowned at my subconcious at how ridicuously peverted she was being right now.

"Its all cool Ashton you can treat us with lunch tommorrow in your office , " I-I m-mean if that is okay with you ofcourse. " I sttutered before blushing deep red.

" of course I would love to go on a date with you " when he said I looked at him shocked and he seem to realised that what he said and corrected himself while rubbing his neck which he does whenever he is nervous about something he said " I mean yes ,would love to go lunch with you and Andrew. "

We were interrupted by Andrew's voice calling us " dada dada hungly" he said in his adorable baby voice and I can't help but melt on the spot when he is staring at us his bright blue eyes much similar to his father.

We immediately get to work by giving him a healthy portion of his food and when I tried feeding him he said " tini I eat myself , i a big boy now." with a very serious look on his face nad we can't help but chuckle at his face and at the attempt of his feeding himself.

We all were eating and enjoying the time together and laughing at Andrew's antics which I might admit was adorable because I might be biased as I absolutely baby Andrew.

After Anddrew's bath and reading him his story we left his cars nightlight on and we were walking to each other's room when suddenly Ashton pushed me to a nearby wall but before I can question him he crashed his lips on me capturing mine in a passionate kiss and kissing with all his might.

when we both came for air he mumbled near my lips " you have no idea how long I have imagied doing this" and once again his lips were on me .

he was peppering kisses all over my face to my neck and when he found my soft spot he began suckling on it and an involuntary moan erupted from the back of my throat.

We were in our own world and we have no idea how we reached his room but when we were there we can't seem to control ourselves and within minutes we were on his bed kissing with all our might , my hands are tangled in his silky hairs ,his one hand was at my breast and the other was on my face.

I want to continue further but he stopped me by saying "I really like you and I want to persue things slowly with you ." "Do you want that "

Before he can continue , I kissed him with all my love and yes people you heard correctly I am in love with him and told him " yes I like you as well and want where this will go further from here and I agree with you by taking things slow."

We kissed again after that and then he put his face in the crook of his neck and smelled my hair and kept his face there and told me that I should go to sleep .

And that's how I fell into a deep slumber I can see him saying something but I can't seem to hear anything

So guys do tell me how you are liking my story so far and thank you for your votes and support .

I love you all and keep reading my story and keep commenting on it.