Chapter-20

I woke with a start thinking everything was nothing but a dream, however when I looked everything was just black. The room was dingy and barely lit and my hands were tied on the pole and with how many times I tried to get them to be undone all my efforts were in vain.

I was still trying to get my hands free but with how many times I try , was totally unsuccessful in doing so. All I can think about getting the hell out of here and moving to go to drew and Ash because I do know they are going through hell. The problem was I know they will do everything to try and reach me but they will be in danger.

I heard the lock of the door being opened, and thought of just pretending that I am still out of it, but I know that would be a lost opportunity in knowing who the hell are these people who want to harm my family.

" Well, well well it seems that the sleeping beauty has finally graced us with her presence." said a mean looking guy.

"who the hell are you??" why have you kidnapped me and brought me here.

" You should know that the person who has paid us, they want to harm you."

Who is that person, was all I thinking . I do know that Victoria is a part of this plan and for that I am very certain. the question is that who the hell is this guy and why thus person wants me dead?

These people are thinking that they can keep me here and think that they can do anything to me. The only problem for them is that I had already gotten myself installed with a tracking device and they would not know what would actually hit them.

All I have to do is wait for the people to search for me. As I was thinking what I would do when I will reach home and how I am going to squeeze the hell out of drew.

A smile reached my face and all the men present in the room were frowning and thinking that I have lost all my marbles.

And I was enjoying there frowns just thinking how everything is going to be ok, Once I will reach home.