Chapter-13

I was laughing so damn hard to underestand what is happening to me and to what extent. I mean one minute I was laughing while tickling Drew but the next I know I am on my back laughing hysterically while trying to control my breath as Ashton is continuously tickling my stomach along with Drew is something I cannot explain.

"stop s-stop please " I said while trying to breath. They finally took mercy on me when I told them I will not be giving them any dessert .

I should tell you Drew pouting along with the adult version of him is quite amusing if I might tell you myself.

"ok ok stop with sulking I will give you some of my famous cupcakes" and their smile lit the whole room I kid you not.

Drew is already playing with his trucks along with his cars and making those cute baby noises and you know what they say about babies is they just cannot sit still. I left Ashton to take care of drew while I went to make dinner and red velvet cupcakes .

After about one hour of preparing everything and making those two boys happy; "dinner is ready boys".

Two identical pair of eyes were looking at me but in a blink of eye they were in the kitchen wanting the dinner to be served; I rolled my eyes at them both and starting serving them a simple meal of macroni and cheese.

I tried making Drew eat but he is not having it at all; all he wants is to feed himself so I let him be and started eating myself but I can feel someone's burning gaze on my face and it took all in me not to look in the eyes of Ash but let me tell you I can feel him smirking at me .

A clank brought me out of my thoughts which are running wildly to look at drew who has not only has messed all his face but he has successfully messed his clothes along with his hair but has a cute smile on his face.

"Dinnel done " were his adorable words.

I know I know its not much but i am very busy with work along with my exams these past days ...

I will try and update as soon as possible