Chapter: 11

~Joy

-Memory-

I was hiding behind a tree crying. Moments ago Jared had just beat me up along with his friends. They gave me a black eye and some painful bruises. I felt a hand on my shoulder making me jump in fear. When I look up I was relived to see that they were just two of the pack members that were always kind to me. "Princess what happened?" they both gasped when they saw my face. "This has got way to far" one said and they both growled. The other picked me up had whispered sweet nothings into my ear, they took me to see the pack doctor.

We arrive and when I'm in the room they bow to me and live the room not before I say thank you. The doctor looked at all my injuries and put some special medicine on them so that they would heal faster. She then sighed and looked at me "your brother did this to you again didn't he?" she said holding my hands. I nod and look down as tears fall down my cheeks. "This isn't right." she said as she hugged me but then pulled away "you should go before you get in trouble" she said and I nod and smiled at her. I run back home and make my way to my room, I lock the door and sit on my old couch till I fall asleep.

The next day the whole pack was called down to a pack meeting. On the stage my brother standing right next to mom waiting for everyone to settle down. "Today I have gathered you all to let you all know that as of today Joy is to be treated as the packs slave. Since she has been disown as the Alpha's daughter. No one and I mean no one is to help her, treat her with respect/love, or even talk to her unless its to give her an order. She is to blame for your Alphas death and therefore she must pay the price. If I see anyone being nice to her there will be a punishment. Do I make myself clear?" my brother said in his Alpha voice "Yes Alpha" they all said

They all then stared at me with sadness and worry, only a few looked at me with hate and confusion. Some wanted to protest but I shook my head and showed them one of my best smiles to let them know I would be okay.

But was I really.....

-Over-

That was the two days after my mom had disowned me. I had to be pushed and mistreated by those who loved me. Those who used to care for me hated me and the ones who still did love me kept their distance as they could do nothing to help me. No matter what they did I always smiled just like that day, just so they would know I was okay...even I wasn't.

I was bot out of thought when I heard my name being called. "Joy, hey are you alright" I heard Logan say as he gently shakes me. I nod my head "yeah sorry about that I just....I just had a flash back that is all" I say looking at the table "do you want to talk about it" he asked. I look up at him and give him a small sad smile. I should tell him...I have to open up to someone...I just can't keep it in anymore......if I do I will surly break and die from the nightmare that hunts me...

"Yes" I say "you don't have to say anything if you don't want to" Gaby said and I just grab and squeeze her hand "I want to...I can't always keep my past hidden from the world...it will just hurt me more than it has already..plus...I have grown to trust the both of you" I say they both look at me with worry "lets go to my office and talk so no else can hear what you have to say" Logan said and I nod as I was about to stand he picks me up like a bride and walks out the kitchen and up the stairs with Gaby right behind us.

As we enter his office I notice that it is big and elegant, the walls a gray color and the floor is a royal blue, with two big book shelves on the right and a sofa, glass coffee table to the left as you enter. His desk is in the middle and it is surprisingly neat. He makes his way across and sits behind his desk and puts me on his lap while Gaby closes the door and sits on one to the chairs in front of the desk. They are silent and wait for me to speak. I took a deep breath " okay what I am about to tell you is a long story of my dark past. Please wait till I finish to ask me questions" I say looking at Gaby then Logan "okay we both promise" Logan said as Gaby nodded

"Alright but before I start I already told you that my past is dark and it is fine if either of you doesn't like me anymore. But mostly please don't freak out on me" I said dead serious. "We will always like you no matter what" Gaby says smiling at me "she is right we will stay by your side no matter what and I don't promise you if I freak out" Logan said as he pulled me closer to him. I took a deep breath and began my tragic story.....

"It all started when........."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the long wait had a lot of school work and had no time to update....

~jasmine2785