Tortured

2 things - so sorry about long hiatus I took! 

Second thing... thecuddlypanda is not dead! I'm rebranding(thanks Daniel Howell) so that I'm more accessible across all of my media. Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram are also under this username now, so please go follow me so we can be friends! You guys are all still panda bears, and that's not gonna change, but I'm just ready for new stuff.

Anyways, enjoy this looooong chapter. Lots of action!

TW: torture, sexual assault, blood(GRAPHIC)

SPENCER'S POV SPENCER'S POV SPENCER'S POV SPENCER'S POV

"It's been way too long, she should be back by now." Emily frowns.

"Em, it's been five minutes," Derek chides. Emily shakes her head and pulls her phone out.

She holds it to her ear for far too long for anything good to happen. Sure enough, Avery's cheery voice plays over the phone and almost in sync, the entire team stands and runs for the doors, Emily and JJ leading the charge. 

We reach the ground floor to find no Avery, and the smell of chloroform and vomit hanging in the air. JJ reaches down and picks up Avery's cell phone, and sucks in a breath. "She... she tried to call me," JJ starts to cry, standing numb where she is. 

I can't breathe. I feel like I've been punched in the throat, and I'm terrified. I haven't known her long, but Avery is one of the best people I've ever met, and I can already imagine myself spending the rest of my life alongside her.

Hotch punches the tree beside him. Morgan looks angry, but instead of yelling, he goes over to JJ and wraps an arm around her, getting ready to lead her back inside. Emily is crying, but she doesn't stop analyzing the scene for anything that might help us. Garcia manages to pry Avery's phone from JJ's hands and heads inside to search it for clues. Rossi looks like he's praying. 

Avery, where are you?

AVERY'S POV AVERY'S POV AVERY'S POV AVERY'S POV

My head is killing me. It throbs and I feel lucky that I am sitting down, as the ground feels like it is dipping and swaying beneath me. 

I force my heavy-lidded eyes open and as my senses start flowing back to me, I can tell there's a gag in my mouth. Oh. I am suddenly reminded of everything that has happened in the past twenty four hours... the rose, the blood, calling Morgan, JJ's ridiculous bedhead, getting to the office, Emily's revelation, needing air, the sudden sense of danger, and the eerie glow of my phone screen, lying on the pavement as I was dragged away, the name Jennifer Jareau splayed across it like a beacon of hope as it got further away and everything faded from me.

I am still out of it, and I'm pretty sure that he used chloroform or something, as my vision holds black spots and is a little fuzzy. My chin is against my chest, head swaying back and forth as I try to clear my view and work up the strength to lift and hold my head up. As my strength returns, bit by bit, the swaying and dipping of the ground doesn't stop, and once the ringing in my ears stops, I hear a distant, soft sloshing.